Chapter 4

Black.

That was all I could see when I felt my heart beating again. My lungs were hurting and I gasped for air as my eyes snapped open. I looked at my surroundings and my eyes widened when I saw that I'm still in the woods, somewhere deep in the forest, alone.

My hands travelled quickly to the spot I got stabbed and a sigh of relief escaped my lips when I didn't feel pain. I furrowed my brows in confusion and pulled my stained with blood shirt up my stomach. My jaw touched the ground when I saw that there wasn't any wound or at least a bruise. It was just dry blood, but not even a tiny thing of a cut was evidence on my skin.

How? I thought. This couldn't happen in real life, right? For a mere second I thought it was all a dream but the thought was quickly thrown away when I saw him walking towards me through the trees.

My heart pounded louder in my chest when his dark eyes connected with mine and quickly the famous smirk of his appeared on his face. I sucked in a breath when he got right in front of me in a flash.

Sock and fear cursed my body and all I could do was wish that he wouldn't do anything to me. He looked down at my exposed stomach and a proud smile formed on his heart-shaped lips.

"I see you're fine." he muttered, his eyes still down on my stomach.

"H-how?" I stammered and leaned closer to the tree I was laying on behind me.

"My blood." he answered simply and looked up at me with his black terrifying gaze.

"Your what?" I asked shocked and then's when I remembered.

He made me drink his blood. My stomach twisted even more and I covered my mouth with my hand to stop myself from vomiting. He chuckled and leaned back.

Then's when I took a better glance at him. He had a red bandana around his head, blocking his long chocolate locks to fall from his face. I recognized the bandana immidiately and annoyance hit me at the way he took advantage of killing someone.

"This is Ashton's." I said slowly and he raised a brow.

"What?" he asked and I gulped.

"This." I nodded upwards his head and his hand travelled up to his hair to touch it.

"Oh, this?" he smirked and I nodded, scared for his reaction. "This was Aaron's." he snapped.

"Asht-"

"Shut up!" he yelled at me before I could correct him.

Annoyance hit me even more and tears were burning my eyes, threating me to fall. He looked at me and saw a flash of pity behind his black eyes and felt even smaller and unprotected than before. He, on the other hand, seemed to enjoy it.

"You're not the one that has control, got it?" he hissed, leaning closer to my face.

I gulped and nodded, a tiny voice in my head telling me to shut my mouth. I looked at him scared while he stood straight and looked around. I followed his gaze and wondered where we are. He looked down at me and smirked.

"Now that you can walk, stand up." he said and I slowly did as he said.

He nodded towards a way and I started walking with him following me from close behind. I tripped on a rock and almost fell down but found my balance, making him chuckle. I rolled my eyes and looked in front of me, trying to find something recognizable.

Maybe this was the way we came from with my friends but nothing seemed familiar. A wave of disappointment washed through me and a small frown appeared on my face. I pushed a branch of a tree away and walked past it, but when I let the branch behind me I heard it hitting the guy and a shiver travelled down my spine.