Chapter 49

"Y-You do?" I stammered, giving him a weird look.

"Yes." he sighed, "Rebecca, I can't stop thinking of how to take you out of all of this."

"I know a way," I looked away.

"What? Tell me." he demanded and I sighed.

"You won't do it, Harry. We both know that," I said, meeting his gaze.

He furrowed his brows. "Try me."

"I already did. More than once." I pointed out.

"After what happened, I might change my mind." he said, surprising me.

Say it! Say it and he might do it!

"You can let me go. Be free. Go back to my normal life." I said and his eyes fell.

I saw the hope diminishing in his emerald eyes and a frown appeared on his lips. He was thinking of what I said and after a few couple of seconds of thinking about it, he said:

"But you'll have to promise me something first."

My heart raced. What the hell? He was making a deal with me?

"You want to make a deal?" I asked surprised.

"More of a promise." he corrected, giving me a "don't be stupid" look.

"Okay, tell me." I said, clearing my throat.

"You'll help me get over him." he said, causing my eyes to widen and my mouth to fell open. "Close your mouth Rebecca, or I might put something in it." he smirked.

I blushed and blinked, shocked and embarassed by his words. Looking away, I thought about his suggestion. Help him get over Louis...I was really scared to face Louis again. He had attacked me a lot of times, all of them almost sending me to death. And now I had to go back into that house....in that forest....to fight....Louis?

I shivered at the thought. New unwelcomed tears formed into my eyes. Harry's fingers grazed my cheek and wiped my tears away, giving me a sad smile. I gave him a scared look and shook my head.

"Harry, I can't do this..I can't go back there. I'm scared." I whispered whimpering.

"I'll be there with you, Rebecca."

"But that doesn't mean he won't hurt me." I cried.

His expresion turned to hurt and he's face created a shadow that covered half of it as the moonlight came through the window into the room. He looked so beautiful, so charming, so....kind.

"I'll do my best to keep you safe." he said, his thumb grazing my cheek gently once more.

"You can't do anything. He has control over you." I argued weakly.

He smirked. "But he doesn't have over you."

"What do you mean?" I sniffled, furrowing my brows.

"The first one he'll go to it'll be me. He wants me."

"Yeah, but when he'll see me he'll attack me. He won't let me breath a second more when I'll step in there."

"Not if I do it for him."

My stomach turned into knots and fear rose inside of if. "What? What are you talking about?"

"I have a plan." he winked, getting off the bed and pulling me to sit up by the hand that was in his.

I frowned. "What plan?"

"Remember how good we were at pretending we were a couple?" he asked, eyes giving me a mysterious gaze.

"Yeah?"