Chapter 173

Almost 2M reads OMG!!!

This chapter includes Rebecca's and Harry's POV! Enjoy! :D

_______________________________________

But with the beast inside, there's nowhere we can hide...

Rebecca's POV

It took a lot of effort for me to stop the tears and gather myself. It pissed me off that I've been planning this dinner all day and now everything was ruined. As much as I wanted to stay in here and let the pain take its toll on me, I knew I couldn't do it. I still had guests waiting down and it would be rude to leave them like that.

I managed to do my makeup, even though my eyes were puffy and my nose red. With a deep breath, I opened the door and went back downstairs. Murmurs could be heard from the dining room and once I stepped in, they stopped. All eyes were on me and I tried to force a smile but I just couldn't.

I sat down and took a deep breath. "So, what were we saying?" I asked, looking up at them.

"Where's Harry?" Niall asked.

My stomach churned and my heart tugged. "He left." I replied quietly.

"Why?" Liam asked. "What's wrong with him and dr.Royals?"

I forgot that Liam knows dr.Royals for years now. I shrugged, trying to hide the emotions that wanted to get above. "I don't know." I answered.

"Are you okay?" Zoe asked and I nodded.

"I'm fine. Let's just forget about it, alright?" I suggested, my voice small.

"Yeah.." Hannah muttered, looking down.

Liam seemed kind of pissed off but he didn't say anything. Everyone kept eating in silence but I couldn't. I couldn't eat. My stomach was a tight knot. Thoughts rushed into my mind, thoughts about Harry. He left again, but not for good. I know him better than anyone. He needs time to think, I understand. I will give him time, but I won't just let go the fact that he humiliated me again in front of my friends and that he hurt me. I don't care about the push, I just care about the way he treated me.

Why is he always so selfish? Why does he always have to push everyone away? I can't just get it. Why would he do that? Why wouldn't he want to tell me what the hell is going on and let me help him?

I'm angry at him. I know I shouldn't have told him that I don't care, but it was just because of the moment. To be honest, I wish I haven't said that but now what's done is done. I can't do anything to change it. Even trying to call him and beg him to come so we can talk it's pointless. He made it clear that he doesn't wanna talk about it.

But if that's how he likes it, then fine. I'm not going to give in this time. I'm sick of always getting hurt and trying to make it up. He wants time? Fine. He wants space? Fine. He wants to stay an asshole? Fine. He wants to end up screwing things up again-if he hasn't already? Fine.

I won't bother him, but I'm sure as hell that he will come back to me again and I'll be the one that will suck everything up.

Like always.

Harry's POV

My head is a mess.

A fucking mess.

I don't know how to react, what to do, or who to blame. Surely not Rebecca. It's definetely not her fault yet she is the one that payed. Her hurt eyes are a sight that will forever scratch my heart. I feel like I'm the worst person for pushing her. I've never wanted to hurt her, not physically at least. I promised I won't hurt her again yet that was one of the many other fucking broken promises.