Chapter 81

Double update bc I love you babes!!

Excuse my fucking typos -.-

Picture of Rebecca (Lucy Hale) on the side!! ;)

__________________________________

“Where is that douche?” Hannah grumbled as she walked past me and headed upstairs, causing me to giggle softly.

Hannah's been trying to find Niall in this house for 10 minutes now. He said he was too lazy to get dressed that he wanted to stay in bed and sleep. Of course we couldn't leave him do that.

His team needs him because they're going to a small trip to Florida next week for a game and they can't lose. Niall's been ready for it and talked about it excitedly almost the whole time. And now he wanted to sleep? Hell no, we wouldn't let him do such thing to himself.

I heard Niall shouting a loud “what the fuck” and Hannah yelling at him to get his ass downstairs and go to practise. Seconds later, Niall was jogging down the stairs, sheepishly grinning at me once he noticed me leaning against the wall. He was wearing grey sweats and a black V-neck tee, matched with white Nike's.

“Guess what.” I said as I pushed myself off the wall.

“What?” he raised a brow, coming to a halt right in front of me.

“Harry's coming with you.” I replied, knowing that Niall needed to prepare himself.

“Where exactly?” he asked slowly, his expression turning to serious.

“To practise. Now go, you're gonna be late.” I grabbed his arm only for him to jerk my hand away.

“Wait what?” he asked, causing me to look up at the ceiling as I grew even more frustrated. “Seriously? Harry's coming with me?” he asked, pissed off with what he found out.

“Yeah.” he scowled at me. “Look Niall, he's not going to cause troubles. He's not feeling well either way, so I guess he's just going to be quiet.” I sighed.

“How do I know that? He always seems to want to mess with me.” he shot, crossing his arms.

“He likes you more than he did before.” I claimed.

“He's pain in the ass, Rebecca.” he remarked. “I don't want coach to complain to me about Harry's attitude, you got that?” he asked, narrowing his eyes at me.

“He won't do anything bad. I know he won't.” I said, growing angrier with Niall's words.

“No, I bet he's gonna do something that will cost me my spot.” he said stubbornly.

“Niall!” I snapped. “He won't! If you trust me then just listen to what I'm saying, okay? Do you really think I would send you with Harry if I knew he was going to do something bad that will cost you your dream? Am I that stupid to you?” I almost yelled as I glared at him.

Niall's angry expression softened and guilt flashed behind his sea blue eyes. He sighed, glancing down and scratching the back of his neck before locking eyes with me.

“No...” he murmured. “You're right, I'm sorry. I just–I think he's going to do something on purpose..”

I sighed and shook my head, calming down a bit. Damn, I was losing control..

“Niall, stop it. Hannah's already mad at you and I'm about to lose my temper, so please just go to Harry's car.” I pointed behind me with my thumb. “Harry's waiting for you in there. Have fun and be careful, okay? Don't push my buttons.” I said, giving him a small smile.