Chapter 108

Waking up, beside you I'm a loaded gun ❤

I personally wanna apologize for my typos and some errors you probably find in chapters. I sometimes write the wrong names and write something confusing, I'm sorry. But if something's not clear, it's probably because I will show you what I mean in next chapters.

Loving the gif so much lol ❤

Enjoy ❤

__________________________________

Rebecca's POV:

I slowly opened my eyes, the bright light blinding me a little. I blinked and turned my head around, my eyes adjusting quickly. My hand reached to touch Harry's chest behind my back, but I found nobody.

The bed felt cold, meaning Harry's not laying behind me. I yawned and turned to my side to find Harry's side empty. Frowning slightly, I rubbed my eyes and sat up, stretching my arms above my head as I did so.

For 3 nights, I slept normally. No nightmares. No blood. No broken mirrors. No dead Harry or dead me.

By the way, the broken mirror in my bathroom was replaced the next day. I told Harry about the nightmare, but not the part of a girl answering his phone. Something in my mind told me not to say that part. However, when I told Harry about the mirror that cracked, he replaced it the next day by a much better and bigger one.

“Harry?” I called as I stood up from the bed, sheepishly making my way to the bathroom.

I heard footsteps from downstairs and I stopped at the top of the stairs. Harry came out of the living room, wearing his fedora, black skinny jeans, black long sleeved shirt and his black boots. The black circles under his eyes were much more evident today, but I didn't say anything to him. He looked up at me and gave me a small smile before leaning against the wall and crossing his arms over his chest.

“Morning.” he said, giving me a small smile.

I smiled back. “Morning. Did you even sleep, Harry?” I asked, sitting down on the stair.

He shook his head and rubbed his temples. “No.” his voice was deeper.

I frowned and nodded, placing my hands on my knees. “It's good that we're leaving for Paris soon then, right? You'll be able to sleep normally again, both of us.” I gave him an encouranging smile.

His eyes fell, but he smiled anyway. “Yeah.”

I stood up. “Did you eat anything?” I asked, furrowing my brows.

“Yes. There are waffles in the dining room with some juice, you're welcome.” he blew me a kiss before going back into the living room like a flash, not giving me the chance to say anything.

My eyes widened in surprise and a wide grin was quickly plastered on my face. He's just perfect. I shook my head in amusement and entered the bathroom.

...

“So, are you ready to talk about what happened last night?” Harry said after a few minutes of silence.

We're in my bedroom, watching a movie and eating some pancakes and waffles that were left. Harry lied on the bed and leaned against the heaboard, his empty plate of waffles already in the sink in the kitchen. He ate much faster than me, literally shoving into his food. However, I kept chewing as I watched TV, sitting on the loveseat near my window.

“Rebecca?” he said calmly.

“Yeah?” I asked, not moving my gaze from the screen.

“A guy from the football team called me today..” he started slowly. “He told me some news.”