Chapter 8

“Wake up.” I felt a boot pressing against my leg, shaking it.

“What..” I said quietly, slowly opening my eyes.

“If you don't stand up right now I'll have to make you.” he warned and then I locked eyes with him, immidiately scaring me.

Waking up in the morning and staring at black eyes is the worst thing ever. It's nothing like those beautiful days when you wake up and you stare at your love's amazing eye colour. No. It was like I was staring at the devil, smiling at me, telling me quietly he's going to torture my soul.

I stood up on my feet and rubbed my eyes, still sleepy after the warning he gave me. He smirked and walked towards the river, confusing me.

Surprisingly, he raised his hands at the back and pulled his tee shirt up, exposing his muscular body. He pulled the tee shirt out of his head and threw it in the air, the tee shirt surprisingly landing on a branch like he went there and hang it.

I couldn't describe how I felt that moment, staring at his bare back and his muscles tensing on arms as he ruffled his hair. My stomach was turned into knots and my heart plummered inside my chest.

He suddenly turned his head and took a glance at me from his shoulder, making me blush immidiately as I got caught staring. I looked away and bit my lower lip in embarassement, my cheeks burning.

“Won't you get into the water?” he asked flatly.

“W-what?” I stuttered and looked at him, still blushing.

“You heard me.” he snapped, his stare intense.

I tried not to look down at his bare torso as I nodded and walked closer to the river while he unzipped his jeans and pulled them down, my heart pounding louder in my ribs. I was chewing nervously my cheek, my eyes glued in front of me, but my mind was stucked on his body.

I looked at the river and I could say that it wasn't that rushing so it was safier. I let a small scream when I heard something splashing into the water and my head snapped towards the direction he just jumped in.

His head got out of the water and he shook it, his curly locks moving in the air. I admired for a second his beauty, because he did have a beauty. His bare torso with his tattoos caught my attention, his baterfly tattoo was stunning as the droplets of water were rolling down his stomach.

I have to say, he looked stunning with his wet long hair stucked on his forehead, his muscles and six pack appearing, making him perfect for every girl. What ruined him though, was his black eyes that looked up at me, showing and reminding him what kind of a person he is.

“I'm not going to wait for you to get dry later.” he said cooly and I felt as if he brought me back to reality.

I gulped and looked down at my clothes, unsure if I should take them out. I was so scared to do it. What if something worse than hitting me would come in his mind if he sees me half naked?

The thought made me shiver and I felt like I could feel his fingers travelling down my body, giving me goose bumps. It send a bolt of pain through my body, like countless knifes stabbing me everywhere. My chest tightened and I felt disgusted. I gulped again and pressed my lips in a tight line, trying to forget of the disgusting thought that haunted my head.

“You better take your clothes off.” he muttered and my heart stopped.

My entire body froze, my eyes widened and my voice had dissapeared. That's the only thing I wished he won't tell me, yet I was so wrong. He narrowed his eyes, staring at me intensly, giving me a challenging stare.