Chapter 91

"C'mon, we have to go now!"

Harry kept teasing me and annoying me to death. He didn't give me any kind of information about where we were about to go, or what we were going to do, or who else was going to be there with us. So you can imagine how confused I was about what I should wear.

Harry was holding my forearm, every 2 minutes pulling me with him to the door. I always jerked his hand away so I could fix my make up, but he always seemed to find it amusing messing with my hair.

"You don't need all that, Rebecca. Now c'mon!" he urged, taking hold of my forearm again.

I sighed. "Harry! Just let me put my mascara on." I scowled at him through the mirror.

"Rebecca babe, you look good." he groaned, pulling me closer to him.

"Good is not enough. I have to be ready since you didn't tell me anything about where you're taking me."

"Alright. Rebecca, you look extremely beautiful," he smirked, making me blush. "Now c'mon!"

I sighed but smiled right after, throwing my mascara in my bag before allowing him to lead me downstairs and out of the house. My eyes widened when I saw he had 'bought' a new car, a BMW one. I stared surprised up at him as we stood on the porch.

"You bought a new one?" I grinned.

He smirked proudly, nodding. "Isn't it just cool?"

"Absolutely." I chuckled and we both walked towards his new, black BMW.

We both jumped into his car and he almost immidiately pulled the car on the road. I quickly buckled myself, a little scared with the speed and the roaring engine underneath my seat.

"Harry, slow down." I chuckled, causing him to innocently shrug.

"I'm just excited.." he apologized, causing me to smile.

"Aww Harry," I poked his cheek, "Look at those red cheeks." I teased.

"Shut up." he shot, both of us laughing right after.

He hummed happily and drummed his fingers on the steering wheel as he drove. I noticed how happy and excited he looked and it only made me feel excited too. I smiled softly as we drove and waited to see wich restaurant we were going to eat-if our destination is a restaurant.

He looked pretty good today. A bandana was keeping away his curly locks from his face, a tee shirt and skinny jeans. Okay, nothing new or special, but I think Harry looks great with whatever he wears. God must love him very much to give him such beauty.

I saw all the buildings move past us as Harry drove through the city, making me slightly frown. Okay, where was he taking me? My stomach twisted a little and I pressed my thighs together as I tried to warm my palms that were between them.

"Won't you tell me where we are going?" I asked a little confused, looking at him.

"Nope." he said, popping the 'p'.

I sighed and leaned back on the seat, staring at the road. I tried to think of any place Harry would take me that's from this side of the city, but none came to my mind since we're almost out of the city.

Out of the city.

My heart stopped and my eyes widened. What the hell? Is it really what I think it is? My body froze. I still had my doubts but still, I wasn't fully calm about it.

I bit my cheek, trying to stop the anxiety that growed in the pit of my stomach. God, how many more times am I going to feel this way? Why am I always feeling nervous and it always relates to Harry? Ugh, this kid is just confusing me.