Chapter 128

Two days later.

Rebecca's POV:

"Finally!" I exclaimed as I stepped out of the class, Josh and Aaron following me from behind.

Everyone was grinning and smiling happily as they walked, creating a happy aura around. A huge wave of relief washed through me, because I could finally relax.

"This is it! We're on Christmas break!" Aaron grinned happily, wrapping an arm around my shoulder and the other around Josh's.

"I'm going back to Italy tomorrow, what about you guys?" Josh asked.

"I'm leaving for Paris tonight." I smiled happily.

"I'm leaving for New York in 3 days man, I still got stuff to do." Aaron said.

"I'm gonna miss your stupid faces." I teased, lightly punching Josh's shoulder.

"I'm not gonna miss anyone." Aaron joked.

"Oh c'mon, we know you have a crush on mrs.Cassandra," Josh teased, winking at me.

"Yeah," I agreed giggling.

"What? Are you guys crazy?" Aaron gave us bewildered looks. "I don't like that bitch the slighest, New York has nice babes waiting for me." he patted our shoulders. "See ya next year, partners." he smiled and started walking away.

"Bye Aaron!" I waved.

"Have fun!" Josh smiled.

Aaron made a thumbs-up before turning on the left. Josh and I walked down the corridor until we parted ways and wished each other to have a good time while on break. I happily walked outside the building and saw everyone staring at Harry's car that just parked. The day was surprisingly warm and you could easily walk around with a simple tee.

A wide smile appeared on my face and I adjusted the strap on my shoulder. Harry jumped out and locked eyes with me, his long hair pushed back. He looked incredibly hot and it only made my heart race. His black skinny jeans and blue Rolling Stones tee made his green eyes shine. He started walking towards me the same time I did, both of us smiling like idiots.

"Are you excited about tonight?" he asked grinning, everyone staring at us.

"More than ever." I admitted and approached him. My arms snaked around his neck the same time his hands landed on my waist. I pressed my lips against his and felt bolts of electricity through me.

Our lips moved in sync and I knew everyone was staring at us. I simply ignored the whispers as I kissed Harry, enjoying the overwhelming feeling in the pit of my stomach. Harry pulled to smile down at me before taking my hand in his and leading me to the car.

"Did you get our tickets?" I asked as I jumped in the car. I quickly buckled myself and left my bag at the back seat.

"Of course." Harry smirked and closed the car door. He then digged his hand in his pocket and took out two tickets. "Here," he smiled and handed them to me.

"Yes!" I hissed as I stared at the tickets.

We're leaving to Paris tonight at 8pm. I'm so happy that we will finally have time to relax and stay away from that demon that had us awake for two nights. It will be just me and him, alone.

"The girls and Niall are coming tonight at the airport." I informed him as I kept staring at the tickets.

"Nice." Harry nodded. "Did you do your suitcase?" He asked me.

I gulped. Shit. Harry told me to do that last night and I said I will, but I was too tired and I immidiately fell asleep while he was at practise. I didn't even hear him when he came in the house after practise. But when he layed and tried to sleep next to me, we both woke up, soaked in our own sweat. The demon messed with our heads, but we saw different nightmares this time. I saw Harry dead in the bath with a deep cut around his throat, blood covering everyrhing. It was horrible and it literally made me scream my lungs out at the hectic sight.