Chapter 163

I checked myself one last time, liking the way my hair fell like loose waves on my shoulders and back. I didn't put too much make up, just enough to look like I'm going to club. I'm wearing a deep grey tee and black skinny jeans and my high heels make me look eight inches taller.

I grabbed my purse and my jacket before making my way downstairs. Harry went somewhere about an hour ago when I started getting ready, so I have no idea where he's at right now.

I opened the door and stepped out of the house to find Harry standing right across the street, leaning against a brand new Audi. My eyes widened and a smile appeared on my lips. Of course he would get a new car. I'm sure he was disgusted just by staring at the other one.

I chuckled and shook my head as I walked towards him. He was smirking at me, hands digged in his pocket, hair pushed behind, black leather jacket and skinny jeans.

"Wow," I said, scanning the white car as it glistened under the streetlights.

"Yeah, just stare because you can't drive it." he shot, his tone playful even though I knew he was being serious as hell.

"Ouch," I chuckled.

"It hurt more when you told me my car is a fucking cake mixture."

I laughed and tapped his shoulder twice before walking over the car and jumping in. It smelled as it just came out of the factory and the seats were so comfortable. Harry jumped in and roared the engine to life, making me jump.

He laughed at my reaction. Hell, this car must be really fast. I buckled myself and we were off to the club. We didn't say much, since I was gripping my thighs too tightly and telling Harry every two seconds to slow down.

"Relax babe, I'm the one that's driving." he said every time.

I was only praying we wouldn't end up in the fucking hospital.

...

"Hey." Hannah greeted us once she arrived with Niall, Liam and Zoe.

I waved to all of them. "Hi, where's Emily?" I asked, looking between them.

"She'll come later." Zoe replied.

"Okay, let's go." I said, ticking my head towards the entry.

We waited outside 10 minutes until we were in. The loud music made my ears vibrate and the temperature was much higher. It smelled like alcohol and smoke, which actually made me grimace and move as fast as I could to get to the couch. Niall didn't hesitate to order 3 bottles of vodka for him, Harry and Liam, the minute we sat down. Hannah and Zoe went with beers, so I ordered one, too.

Harry was eyeing me closely when I took my first sip, wanting to see my reaction. I slightly grimaced but liked the taste. Zoe and I talked about her and college whilst Hannah, Niall, Liam and Harry talked about drinks. Zoe was excited about graduating college and she said she hopes she and Liam will still be together so they can also live together. I could see she's in love with him, just by the way she stared at him.

Harry tapped my shoulder and I turned my head to look at him. "What?" I asked.

"I didn't tell you that you look great tonight earlier." he said, making my heart flutter.

"Thanks." I smiled.

He took his phone out from his pocket. "Wanna take a selfie?" he asked.

"Sure." I shrugged and scooted closer to him.

He raised the phone in front of us and we both smiled at the camera. I thought I was going to look bad but I wasn't still that drunk to look like a zombie, and neither was Harry. He pressed the button and took the picture. (picture on the side/top, aren't they just cute?)