Chapter 119

A little small, sorry for that.

And guys, I watched this film called 'Lucy' and I was surprised bc she could do anything Harry can in this fanfic, it was like watching Harry as a girl lol

AND I always check out your comments so I know what you guyd want to happen but even if I write something you don't want to happen then I'm sorry but this is how the story goes, I always have a plan about everything I write, okay? You have to trust me :D

And can u plz do me a favor?? Go and follow me on IG?? My name is @girlegend99 , I changed it so you can find me (lol) plz help me reach 1K followers! :) xx You can also send me some edits and all that!!

Okay, Enjoy :)
___________________________________

Harry's POV:

I couldn't sleep that night.

Hell, my eyes couldn't even close for a fucking second.

I kept staring up at the ceiling and I could feel her beath hitting my bare skin on my chest, giving me goose bumps. After what happened tonight, Rebecca said she just has to sleep with me. Of course, I agreed. I needed her in my arms at night, too.

I made everyone leave the room. Some guys carried their friends that passed out of the room, too. Convincing Hannah that I didn't cheat on Rebecca was really hard, but I just compelled her and everything's back to normal.

Well, kind of.

The knot in my stomach and the agony in my chest has me still wide awake. Rebecca fits perfectly in my arms, but I just feel like she's not there. I don't know why, but I feel like this time, I really did hurt her, more than any other time and that a big part of her doesn't belong to me anymore.

Stupid, stupid game.

The pain that hit mt heart when she said the words "because you lost me" made me lose it. It took all the oxygen from my lungs and ripped my heart open. Watching her reaching to open the door to leave and never come back to me was like watching my life slipping out of my hands.

Rebecca means so much to me, I won't stand losing her.

You don't have any other choice, especially after what you did, you're going to lose her, soon.

I sighed heavily and tightened my arms around Rebecca's petite body. No, I just can't lose her. If I do...then God knows what I will do. I will lose it, that's for sure. I will probably do something bad, then feel guilty about it and to push the pain away I will do another bad thing, then feel guilty again and the circle goes like this.

Why am I so fucked up?

I need to put an end to all this shit. But I'm just not ready. I'm not prepared for what's going to come when I tell Rebecca the truth. She just saw me with a half naked girl on top of me and she was about to die right in front of me because of the pain.

I could, at least, show her the truth. My ability of showing memories was discovered 68 years ago, but I didn't mind using it. But I was glad I finally had the chance to use it and show Rebecca what really happened. I don't know what would've happened if I couldn't do that.

Inhaling deeply from my nose, I closed my eyes and exhaled from my lips. I have to calm down. I have to leave everything back for now and think about it tomorrow.

I admired how Rebecca found the courage to sleep, especially after what she's been through tonight. She somehow found peace and slept quietly in my arms and I hoped that I was the one that helped her sleep.