Chapter 37

"I'm not going to leave, Harry.." I said gently, my voice muffled by his shoulder.

"Promise me," he pulled back to look at me with hopeful eyes. "Promise me you won't leave."

I swallowed hard and tried to ignore how the lump in my throat appeared all of a sudden. I couldn't promise that. I wanted my freedom back, I wanted to go and live my life, I didn't want to be a hostage forever.

"Harry...you said you-you might give it back to me." I mumbled nervously.

He closed his eyes painfuly, showing how much of an affection my reaction had on him. I bit my cheek, cursing myself for saying such a thing, but I couldn't just forget that Harry said he might give back to me my freedom.

"How am I going to survive this?" he whispered, shaking his head slowly.

"Together," I cupped his cheeks and tilted his head upwards so his eyes were connected to mine. "We're going to survive this together. But you need to promise you will give it back to me, Harry...please, I helped you...Please, do it for me." I begged through sobs.

"Rebecca..." he sighed. "I can't do this..If you leave then-then I'm screwed.." he gave me a dissapointed look.

"But Harry...you said it!" I cried, anger slowly rosing inside of me.

"I know, but I only said it because I thought he wouldn't come back."

"Who?" I asked confused.

He sighed and rubbed his temples. I pulled my hands away and sat down on my knees in front of him, between his legs, eyes fixed on him. He ran a hand through his hair and looked up at the sky. Another thunder echoed in the sky and made me leave a small scream.

"C'mon, let's go. You're going to get sick." he said and held out his hand for me to take it.

"No, I don't want to go-"

"Rebecca, don't make me say it again." he snapped.

My eyes widened. Was he kidding me? He was avoiding my question, again. At that moment, I felt upset. Yes, I was upset with him not giving me the answers he said he would give and for not explaining me the story from the start.

"I can't believe you," I murmured with narrowed eyes, shaking my head and stood up, ignoring his offer to help me to stand up.

I wiped my tears and moved a strand of hair that stucked on my cheek away from my face before wrapping my arms around me and walking back towards the hotel.

I was really mad at Harry. I helped him, I fucking kissed him, I broke my promise for him for what? For nothing. He doesn't even say a name. "You just don't know how it is like to have him in your head all day and night". Have who? Ugh, I was so confused. Everything seemed rubish to me.

"Rebecca," he placed a hand on my shoulder.

I jerked his hand away. "Not now, Harry." I said flatly.

I knew what he was going to do. He was just going to say something that will make me think of another subject and not him hiding me the answers. But no; I was really determinated this time to learn about this story.

A woman walked past me and shove my shoulder with hers. I let a frustrated sigh and glared at her back before turning my head again and looking forward.

"Hey," he grabbed gently my elbow and turned me back to face him. I sighed and scowled at him. "Don't be mad."

"Stop being the cause." I spat, pulling my arm away and walking back towards the hotel.