Chapter 157

Hey Guys! So remember those two fanfics that I said I will publish once this story is over? Well, I'm probably publishing one of them soon (the other one will be published later)!! So vote for which story you want me to publish first, the story with case 1 or case 2? (if you don't remember the cases, go back to chapter 80 to reread them) :)

Enjoy!!
____________________________________

Rebecca's POV

I kept my eyes closed as I rested my head against Harry's chest, my hand placed on his flat stomach, feeling his abs underneath my palm. His skin was still warm and his heart was now pounding normally.

He fondled my hair, his lips near my temple, his other hand on the small on my back. Our bare legs were entwined and our bodies were covered with white sheets. I enjoyed the monent and how right everything felt. This is how it must be. This how we are meant to be.

"Are you okay?" he murmured softly, still fondling my hair.

"Mhmm." I hummed before pressing a light kiss on his chest, hearing his breath hitching at my sudden loving gesture.

A small sigh came past my lips as relief washed through me now that everything was settled. We were finally together. Bonded. My unconditional love for him will never dissapear, because he's literally everything I'll ever want.

I shifted, propping myself on my elbow to look down at him. He gave me a small smile and cupped my cheek with his warm hand, his thumb gently grazing across my cheekbone.

"I'll better go take a shower," I mumbled, my voice low.

He nodded, his thumb moving to my lower lip. "Okay, I'll clean everything up," he muttered, reffering to the sheets.

I nodded and leaned in to press a small kiss on his lips, feeling my heart skipping beats at the contact. I then pulled back and untangled our legs, feeling my stomach slightly aching. I made a face and took a deep breath, a little scared to stand up to be honest.

"You sure you're okay?" he asked, sitting up.

"I...I think I can't stand up." I chuckled lightly.

"Here, I'll help you," he offered and before I could speak, I was lifted in his arms and carried brydal style all the way to the bathroom.

I giggled, feeling my stomach clenching. A low whine came past my lips and Harry raised a brow at me. "Nothing, my stomach just hurts," I murmured, shaking my head.

"Hmm, thought so," he said and bent slightly down, making sure not to drop me as he turned on the water to fill the bath. "So, wanna tell me how good I was?" he smirked, making me roll my eyes.

I chuckled. "You were gentle, sweet, loving and," I trailed my nail down his chest. "Hot," I smirked.

He chuckled. "I'm like that all the time," he joked, causing me to laugh, my stomach clenching again.

"Ow," I chuckled. "Stop making me laugh, my stomach still hurts," I said, lightly punching his chest.

He snickered and looked at the steam that was created. "Okay, I'll stop." he grinned at me.

"Do you want to tell me about your first time?" I asked, my fingers tracing his tattoo.

He raised his brows and looked away, his green eyes showing amusement. "You sure you want to know?" he asked, looking at the hot water filling the bath.

"Yes." I nodded.

He chuckled and carefully placed me in the bath, the hot water calming down my muscles as I sunk deeper. A small moan came from my lips and I tilted my head back against the bath, closing my eyes as I enjoyed the feeling.