Chapter 180

Rebecca's POV

The rest of the day goes by with Harry and me walking around town, hanging out and laughing. We ate at the restaurant and sharing some more jokes. I have to say that today, Harry was the happiest person on Earth. I haven't seen him that happy and excited.

Thankfully, the temperature didn't drop and it was better for us because we could stay out as long as we want to. I love San Diego so much, it feels like it's always summer here. Even most of the people here wear shorts and tee shirts without jackets on, including myself.

“Do you want to eat ice cream?” Harry asked, glancing down at me.

“Sure.” I smiled up at him as we walked down the sidewalk with our hands entwined.

Oh but what a perfect couple.

Harry and I stepped into the small store and got in line, both of us eyeing all the ice cream flavours. Harry was standing behind me, leaning over my shoulder to talk to me.

“There's a champaign flavoured ice cream.” Harry said, pointing at it.

“Will you try it?” I asked, glancing at him from my shoulder.

“Dunno,” he shrugged. “I think the strawberry flavour is the best.”

I shook my head. “Difenetely not. I prefer chocolate.”

“Chocolate always goes first, darling.” he huffed.

A few minutes later, the line got smaller and it was our turn. Harry said will order it, so I just stood beside him and waited for him to go. The thing is, I wouldn't let him compel the girl. I wanted to pay with my money, because I wanted everything to finally be normal.

“Hello,” the young girl behind the cash register smiled, her eyes widening when they landed on Harry. “How can I help you?”

“We would like two ice creams of chocolate and lolipop.” Harry said calmly, his accent sounding sexy.

“How many balls?” the girl asked, causing me to let a snort.

Harry looked down at me in amusement and bit his lower lip to hold back the laughter and I had to turn my head away to giggle without the girl seeing. For an odd reason, the girl's question about the balls seemed funny to me. Call me crazy, stupid, whatever, but dating Harry has definetely made me naughty.

“Umm,” Harry chuckled, causing my body to shake now thanks to my giggles. I knew that he was struggling beside me not to laugh and that was even funnier to me.

“Two balls, each.” he managed to say before letting another light chuckle at the end.

From the corner of my eye, I saw the girl glancing at me with puzzlement across her face. I pretended I was staring at the different flavours, even though I wanted to laugh again. After a few more seconds, the girl went back to work and I had the chance to turn to Harry and see his amused expression.

He grinned down at me, dimples popping out on his cheek. “You naughty,” he pinched my side, making me let a small squeak. “And then you're calling me a pervert.”

I chuckled. “That's what happens when I'm dating a pervert like you.” I teased.

He narrowed his eyes, his lips curling into a smirk. “Hmm.” he hummed and turned around to face the girl that returned with our ice creams in her hands.

I furrowed my brows in confusion as the girl handed Harry our ice creams. “What?” I asked.

“What?” Harry turned to me.