Chapter 58

Some of you said that you still can't see chapter 54, so you have to delete the story from your library and add it again :) Hope it works xx Enjoy

_________________________________

Harry kept standing there, in the exact same spot, not moving an inch. My insides twisted with nervoussness as I waited for him to say something, anything so I could make sure he's alright. The pillow had dissapeared with Louis so it was like nothing ever happened.

His gaze was focused unwaveringly on the space, probably his mind was too cluttered with thoughts to realize he was still in the same spot. I cleared my throat, gaining a little confidence, I took a step forward and stood next to him.

"Harry?" I asked quietly, my hand reaching to touch his shoulder.

He didn't respond, his emerald eyes didn't look at me. Biting my lower lip nervously, my hand slid down his arm and ended entwining with his hand, giving a gentle squeeze.

"Harry?" I asked louder this time, trying to get his attention.

Still nothing.

He seemed frozen and really lost in his thoughts, wich only made me feel nervous and worried about him. What if something was happening to him and he couldn't tell me?

"Harry, look at me." I said gently, finally gaining his attention.

His eyes locked on mine, hurt and something unreadable hidden behind that green colour his eyes had. Giving him a small smile, I talked.

"It's over. You're free." I said, nodding as my smile grew bigger.

He cracked a smile, even though his eyes were still hurt and distant. Frowning, I took his face in my hands.

"Hey, what's wrong? Aren't you happy?"

"I am, I am." he answered, but it didn't convince me. "It's just...it's weird, you know? I might never see him again.." he looked down, sadness appearing on his features.

"Harry..he'll always be around you, he said it himself. He cares about you, he loves you. He won't leave your side." I said urgently, his eyes snapping up and locking with mine again.

"Yeah, but it won't be the same."

"It'll be better. You won't have to feel pain anymore. Harry, this is it." I said, my eyes flitted back and forth between his own.

"Guess so." he muttered, another hint of another emotion flashed behind his eyes and quickly dissapeared before I had the chance to understand what it was.

"Let's go." he said, turning around and walking away from me.

I furrowed my brows at his sudden change of mood. Shaking my head, I took one last glance at the spot Louis dissapeared before following him downstairs. The house seemed the same scary but I knew there was no threat anymore as I got down the stairs. Our blood had dissapeared from the walls and floor, wich meant there was nothing as proof that we've been here.

Getting out of the house, Harry turned around to look at me and reached for my hand. When his skin touched mine, I felt the butterflies in my stomach dance. A smile was formed on my lips as I remembered Louis' words about me, or his voice, or his smile, or his warm embrace. Louis is a real angel.

"You cold?" he asked as he glanced down at me.

"N-not exactly." I answered. It wasn't that cold, but you needed to wear a jacket. However, my sweater was keeping me warm.

"You sure?" his voice was deeper.

"Yeah." I answered, kicking a rock off my way.

"Okay." he murmured before tightening his grip on my hand.