Chapter 99

Harry in this picture is so fucking HOT and cute I want him in bed so badlyyy!!

Sorry for that lol I just had to..

Enjoy ;)

___________________________________

The matress was pinned down when I felt him joining me in bed and I smiled softly. His arm was soon wrapped around my waist and I was pulled against his chest.

"Missed you," he whispered to my ear, making my smile grow even bigger.

His lips were pressed behind my ear, then on my cheek. I giggled softly and tilted my head back closer to him.

"You can't live without me." I teased, using his words against him.

"No, I can't," he said, his voice low, his words giving me goosebumps.

My heart skipped a beat and I curled my toes. "Really?" I asked, opening my eyes.

"Mhmm," he hid his face in my hair. "I was able to stay away from you at the beggining, but not anymore." he murmured.

My hand was placed on top of his on my stomach. "For 98 years old you're really afraid of staying alone," I joked lightly.

He chuckled, hugging me tighter. "98 years without you were enough."

"I don't know if I'll be still alive in 77 years..." I mumbled, frowning a little.

He sighed. "Don't think about that, not now, Rebecca." his lips were pressed against my shoulder.

"Okay." I said quietly.

"You smell amazing, Rebecca." he brought his face close to my neck again.

"You smell better." I claimed, taking in his cologne.

"Imagine how we smell when we're together." he kissed my neck, making me shiver once again.

"Mhmm." I smiled, raising my hand to cup his cheek.

He kissed my palm and then my wrist. "I just can't get enough of you." he mumbled against my skin.

"Me too." I turned around to face him.

His smile was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my entire life. Just the way his eyes lit up and the dimples carved into his cheeks made him cute and charming. His messy long hair were hugging his flawless face, making him look like an angel. My angel.

I pursed my lips together as the thought of telling Harry what I feel for him crossed my mind. I want so badly to confess him that I love him more than myself, but every time I try, something holds me back. I don't know why, but it's like a little voice in my head tells me to keep it inside.

"What's wrong?" he asked gently, tacking my hair behind my ear. He noticed my change of mood easily, since my smile was gone now.

I shook my head slightly. I didn't want to talk about this, considering it brings the most vulnerable side of me out on the surface and I always end up feeling guilty and weak for not having the guts to confess Harry my feelings.

"Hey, hey," his voice was soft as he shifted his body on his elbow, his thumb grazing across my skin, wiping away a tear.

Wow, I'm crying already?

I took a deep breath, blinking away any more tears. He frowned, staring down at me with confusion. "What's wrong?"

"I just.." my voice was shakey as I spoke. "I realized how much you've changed my life." I whispered, my hazel eyes flitting back and forth between his green.