Chapter 103

I'm truly sorry I don't dedicate chapters, I don't have a PC and Wattpad on the phone doesn't let me dedicate :/ Hope you understand.

Enjoy,

______________________________________

I was literally dragging myself to first class.

My eyes just can't stop closing without my will and I'm yawning every now and then. I have to sleep normally for two weeks now.

Two fucking weeks in a row.

Every night before I fall in bed, I feel that same nerve-cracking feeling in the pit of my stomach and my heart skips beats. I'm scared; scared that I might see another nightmare.

I saw 5 in two weeks, but Harry's in a worse position.

Harry's seen over 25 or 26-I actually lost count-nightmares in a month and a half. Heck, I think he needs to go to a doctor. But then again I remember that it's the demon that does that.

Harry doesn't even speak to me about his nightmares though. He holds it to himself, saying it's nothing I should worry about, as if that's something too easy for me to keep up with. Of course I'm worried, because having over 25 nightmares in a month and a half isn't something you see daily.

I can't sleep at nights becauseI'm both worried about me and him. He holds me so close at nights, I can't even breath sometimes. I can't do anything than try to comfort him though. I really wish he could tell me what he sees in his nightmares to be honest.

I look like a fucking zombie as I walk through the people in the hallways. I don't want to look up and see their weird looks, I bet they all freaked out that this girl dates fucking charming Harry Styles.

"Hey," Hannah greeted me, looping her arm around mine. She looks really good, unlike me. Her blonde hair are gathered up in a high ponytail, she definetely succeeded with the eyeliner, her big eyelashes, and her pink lipstick. She looks beautiful.

"Hey." I crack a smile, rubbing my eyes. I should've taken my RayBans with me. May sounds weird but they would do the work, especially hide the bags under my eyes.

"You don't seem well, is everything okay?" she asked, ducking her face down a little to look me in the eye.

I nodded, looking down. "I just didn't sleep well last night." and any other night for two weeks, may I add.

"Did you have a fight with Harry?" she asked, adjusting the strap of her bag on her shoulder.

"What? No." I shook my head, glancing up as a girl walked into the class. I looked back down again, glad we've reached my first class. I turned to look at Hannah, seeing her questioning look. "I just couldn't sleep, that's all." I shrugged nonchalantly.

Her brows fell from their skyward position. "You sure you're okay? Is there something else you wanna talk about?" She asked, giving me a concern look.

"No, I'm okay, really." I said, nodding once. She nodded and looked down for a second before looking up at me, a frown creasing her features.

"Do you want to come over tomorrow night? You can bring Harry, too. I'll invite the girls, even Liam's coming for a visit tomorrow. I guess we all need to hang out and chill, since we've all been a little.." she grimaced. "Down."

I nodded, offering her a weak smile. "Sure, it'll be fun, I guess.."

"Good." she smiled before walking away.

I took a deep breath before turning around and stepping into class. It was half empty, so I didn't gain that much attention. Josh was already here, as always. I never expected him to come to class early, I thought he was going to interrupt in the middle of the lesson and come in. I was wrong. He also dyed his hair black, making his blue eyes shine as they stared around. Black looks good on him. I don't remember noticing his change of hair colour in the past week, probably because I was too sleepy to see clearly around me.