Chapter 170

First chapter of my new story 'Burning to Ice' is up, go & check it out plz :D Also, a comment and votes would be nice :3 Enjoy xx

______________________________________

Rebecca's POV

“Finally! Where have you been?” Emily exclaimed once she saw us standing outside her door.

“Had to pack some stuff, sorry.” I replied.

“It's okay, come in. Zoe's in the living room.”

I didn't even wait any longer as I ran into the living room to find Zoe lying on the couch, scrolling through her phone. She looked up at me and squeaked as she stood on her feet. I threw my backbag down and hugged her tightly, both of us giggling.

“Zoe! It's so nice to have you here again!” I grinned happily.

“I'm glad I have the chance to be with you again!” she replied, giggling.

“Group hug without me?” Hannah said and ran towards us before I even had the chance to pull back.

She jumped on me and hugged Zoe, making us all girl laugh. Zoe lost balance and moved backwards until we all fell down on the couch, but unfortunately, I landed on the floor. We all groaned but laughed right after and happiness filled my heart.

Emily stepped in and gave us weird looks. “Oh my God, I left you alone for a minute and you ended up like this?” she said, looking between us.

Hannah cackled. “Join the reunion, girl!”

“Yeah, come on!” I urged, moving my hand.

“Don't act like you don't want to!” Zoe smirked, pointing at her. Her leg was near my face as it dropped from the couch and I fought the urge to grab her foot and tickle her.

She rolled her eyes but smiled before she ran towards us and jumped on the couch, landing on Hannah. We all laughed and it felt really good to be with my friends. I couldn't resist any more so I tickled Zoe's foot and she jerked her leg upwards, laughing and giving me a playful glare.

“Ow, girl, can you move, I don't feel my thigh,” Hannah groaned and Emily chuckled.

“Alright,” Emily stood up and clasped her hands together. “Who wants ice cream?” she smirked.

Zoe and I raised our hand the same time. “Me! I'm on my period!” I said and the girls chuckled.

“Okay, I also have popcorn?” Emily looked at Hannah with a smirk.

Hannah gasped. “Which flavor?”

“Barbeque.” Emily replied, raising her brows.

“Hell yes!” she hissed.

“Okay, we'll first eat those and talk about Spencer and then we will order pizza or KFC and we'll watch a movie, you in?” Emily said, smiling at us.

We all agreed and Emily went back inside the kitchen. Zoe grabbed a pillow and placed her on her lap before looking at me.

“So, I heard you talked to Spencer today?” she said, raising a brow.

It kind of surprised me she knew about Spencer but I trusted her and I didn't mind sharing my thoughts about Spencer with her.

“Yeah, not really talked, more of like fought.” I chuckled and stood up. “I'll tell you later, okay? I'm going to see if Emily needs any help.”

“Oi, I'm coming with you. I brought my laptop with me. Niall's gonna skype with us.” Hannah stood up.

“Yeah, Liam told me he's having a sleepover?” Zoe scrunched her brows.