Chapter 165

Baby I'm preying on you tonight...

______________________________________

It only takes a couple of seconds for my brain to proceed what happened until I reply to the kiss and take a fistful of his tee to pull him closer. He doesn't hesitate to push his tongue into my mouth, searching for mine.

I'm immidiately turned on and my chest started burning. My pulse fastened and my stomach twisted as excitement flooded through me. I leaned closer to him and placed my hand on his side, quietly telling him that I want to get on top.

He broke the kiss to bring his seat back and give us more space. For a moment I froze and looked around to see that we're still outside college, but then I remembered that they can't see inside the car. Guess that's why Harry buys such kind of cars with dark windows.

"Come on babe," he urged, his voice husky and urging.

I moved from my seat and straddled his waist before reconnecting our lips. They tasted the same but they made my heart beat in different ways. His hands landed on my sides as he kissed me, his fingertips ready to pull my shirt up.

I pulled my shirt over my head and tossed it to the passenger's seat before kissing him again. The temperature in the car was so damn high, I could feel my insides burning with lust and the need to feel him.

His hands unzipped my leggins and pulled them down to my thighs. I shifted my body and managed to take them off. My hands quickly unzipped his jeans, our lips still locked and moving in sync. I could feel him hard and ready and I couldn't wait any longer.

He surprised me by pulling back and sliding his jeans and boxers down his knees before geabbing the condom from his pocket. He was as horny as I was and he wasn't even wasting any more time.

He didn't even ask me to help him and put on the condom by himself. I giggled, amused that he needs this so much that he doesn't even care about making it look more romantic. His dark green eyes look up at me at the sound of my giggles and he raised a brow.

"What?"

"Too horny." I mumbled, my smile reaching my ears.

He chuckled as he pulled his shirt over his head. He tossed it to the side and brought his hands on my waist. "I don't have control right now, Rebecca." He said with his deep voice, sending chills down my spine.

I shifted and bit my lower lip. He stared at my lips and almost immidiately kissed me, making me lose my breath. I sank down to him and gasped into his mouth when I felt him, my heart beating like crazy.

He groaned against my lips, and the sound was enough to send me over the edge. I panted as I moved my hips around him and I grasped tightly his shoulders with my hands. His skin was soft but felt tight as his muscles flexed on his shoulders and arms. His fingertips squeezed my hips and I suddenly felt him deeper than before.

"Ah.." I moaned and pulled back as unstable breaths escaped my lips. I closed my eyes as he kissed my neck, his tongue sucking hard.

"Fuck." he panted, shifting his hips to get deeper.

It was beyond amazing and my body felt as if it was ready to explode. The pleasure I gained drove my hormones crazy and I moved even faster. He tilted his head back on the seat and closed his eyes, his swollen lips parted to drew even breaths. Curly locks fell on his forehead and in front of his eye and my eyes moved down to his tattooed chest. I whimpered when he fastened even more his actions, making my body move in rythm with his.

My hands cupped the sides of his neck only to move down to his chest when he squeezed my hips once more. My stomach was preparing itself for the great outcome and I needed this to last longer. My heart plummered with love when he leaned in and kissed above my left breast. We locked eyes and my heart skipped beats at the sight of the satisfaction and love I saw behind his green piercing eyes.