011

mattias pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
wow . i can't believe we kissed . her lips were so soft and tasted like vanilla . she is honestly perfect. i can't believe she did all of this for us . i just wanted to keep kissing her . the kiss felt like we were more than friends . after we stopped kissing we went back in the house and got ready to get in the water . she showed us our rooms and we all got dressed . as we were walking up the stairs we looked at each other and smiled then parted ways . she went in her room and closed the door and I did the same .
I put on a black swimming trunks and a white t shirt then I put in some slides and went to ale room .

ale : come in
mattia : how did you know I was at the door
ale : heard your big ass foot steps
mattia : stfu
kai : ale where is m- nvm
kai : hi mattia
mattia : hey kai
ale : so what's up , your vibes is telling me you happy about something.
kai : yeah you seem a little more radiant
mattia : oh shut up * we all laughed *
mattia : okay i am happy about something
kai and ale : spit it out bitch
mattia : watch your mouth and okay
ale had a hurry up look on his face
mattia : me and y/n kissed ! * I said really fast *
ale : holy shit dude
kai : when
mattia : we were downstairs and it was in the moment , but it was so perfect.
ale : was it good .
mattia : it was great , better than anybody I've ever kissed .
kai : she is a keeper .
ale : yup , please don't break her heart or I will break every single bone in your body .
kai : honestly
mattia : alright alright let's go downstairs and wait for her .
kai : ight

we all walked downstairs and saw meliyah and lelani waiting on the couch .

meliyah : oh hey guys
lelani : hey
the boys : what's up
mattia : she still not down stairs ?!
lelani : nope
ale : where the hell is alvaro??!
meliyah: he went to go get something, he will be back soon .
kai : AYEE SHUT UP REAL QUICK .
kai : y'all hear that ?
mattia : hear what ?
kai : maybe if you shut up you can hear ?

we heard y/n singing. wow she has a beautiful voice .sounds like angels singing me to sleep .

meliyah : is that y/n singing
lelani: sure is !
meliyah : her voice is so pretty
mattia : it's so angelic
kai : she really putting me to sleep
ale : what more can she do !
mattia : right
meliyah: she is literally perfect 😍
lelani: she is !

we all heard the door open upstairs and turned around . she walked down the stairs in a black swimsuit set with and skirt wrap and she looked absolutely stunning. everyone was just staring until she said something.

y/n : hey you guys ready ?
everyone : yup
y/n : alright let's go
y/n: wait where is alvaro
meliyah: oh he stepped out to get something.
y/n : oh ok

we all started walking to the cave pool but me and the boys were behind the girls. The girls were laughing and I was just staring at y/n .  the moonlit sky dazzling off her skin , her hair curly brown hair blowing in the cold wind , she is literally all I ever asked for . She is just amazing. I'm so lucky she walked into that school . I was so focused on her I didn't even realize the boys were calling me .

ale : aye bro your staring!
kai : it's rude to stare
mattia : oh shut up kai , when your staring at lelani do I say anything. NO .
kai : aye aye bruh chill , stop exposing me .
ale : aye my boy got a crush on lani!
kai : shut up ! and you have a crush on that girl Katie from our school.
mattia : Yooooooooo ( he is laughing )
ale : alright that's enough shorty
kai : fuck off

y/n : hey Alexa open the dream pool !
Alexa : opening dream pool
meliyah: alright let's get this party started
alvaro: ayo wait for me
y/n : aloe your back
she walks to hug him !
alvaro: and I got drinks
lelani : yay !

(( play song))
lelani : hey Alexa play burgundy by chris brown !

the music starts playing and everyone is in the pool except for y/n . so I'm going to get her in .
i got up from the pool and ran to her , she was laying on her stomach. I lifted her up and threw her over my shoulder. " mattia put me down" she says while laughing. " no you are getting in the water" I say . " no please put me down" she is screaming and laughing trying to get out of my grip . i then ran and jumped in the pool with her . I came up and it took her a while to come up . she sneak attacked me from behind me and pushed me under water . " yoo she behind you" kai said while laughing. " okay okay that's enough" I said . then we all started swimming around . " let's play a game" alvaro said . " sure why not" y/n said .
" let's play truth or dare" ale said . " even though that's a kids game I will still play" lelani stated.  we were about to play , then y/n came up to me and stood infront of me . my back was against the wall and I wrapped my arms around her waist and put my head on her shoulder. " okay ill start" meliyah said . " ale truth or dare" , "dare"  ale said . " text your crush right now and ask her out" . " ooop" y/n said . " bet" ale exclaimed. he took out his phone and started typing. he sent the message and waited for her to respond. " alright my turn , mattia truth or dare ?" . " dare" , " okay kiss y/n" ale said . i turned y/n around and put my lips on hers . I put my arms on her waist and pulled her up to hold her . the kiss was so good i just wanted more and more and more . " alright pretty boy , put me down before you start something you can finish!" y/n said . I laughed " i would love to keep going." I smirked at her .

a/n
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
chile yes girl !