033

friday 11:00 p.m 

dont play song.

there he was , standing infront of her door thinking it will knock it  self . he was scared to knock to even figure out her response . after thinking he just knocked , trying to apologize for his actions . its late and cold he doesn't even know why he came so late , knowing she mught not even open the door . 

" its 11:00 at night what do you w -" the girl looked out the door 

" mattia what are you doing here ?" she said sounding tired .

" i know that its late im sorry , i will just come back tommorow"   

" no -no its fine come in its freezing " the girl in the silk blue robe opened the door for the boy to get access to the house. the  shivering boy walked in the house taking his shoes off at the door  . the girl walked pass him up the stairs into her room with him following , closing the door behind them . 

' she looks hot' the boy said in his thoughts staring at her hourglass figure in the blue robe and white lace lingerie peering through . he couldnt take his eye off her , but thats not what he came for . she sat on the bed next to him " i came here to apologize of how i acted today" the boy said looking down . " its fine" she said plainly , " no its not , i shouldnt have avoided you because i was to in my thoughts to even speak to you" 

" mattia thank you for apologizing and all but you really woke me out my sleep when you couldve texted  me " the girl smiled . "thank you no one has ever done that for me  before unless they really care or mean it ." the girl said causing him to hold a bright smile . 

he couldn't stop staring as the girl flipped her hair to one side of her shoulder causing one of her robe sleeves to fall down revealing her  white lace strap  . he was thinking of all the thing he would do to her , but they werent together . 

" is it okay if i sleep over ?" mattia asked 

" why not " y/n replied . she got off the bed and walked over to her light and turned it off . she got under the covers and waited for the boy to get in the bed . he took of his white shirt leaving his bare chest showing , which she couldnt get her eyes off of. he got under the cover and pulled her close , waiting for tomorrow to come . 

saturday 12: 30 p.m 

- y/n 

i was currently in my room getting ready to go to the beach with mattia . even though im excited because its my first time going to jersey beach , its fricken cold outside and i know for a fact that the water is going to be freezing . 

mattia left some clothes here so i just washed them and folded them up and put them away . he was wearing a white t-shirt with grey shorts , he looked very handsome . me , i was struggling to pick a bikini or even wear one at all , " mattia do i have to wear a bikini ? the water is probrably gonna be cold" i asked mattia through the door . 

he respected that i have some privacy and left the room so i can change . he is just giving me more and more reasons to like him and its getting to the point where im gonna ask him out . i know its probrably weird because its always the boy that ask first , but the route we are going he is going to slow for me . 

" your still getting in the water y/n , i dont care you cant change my mind" mattia said through the door . i opened it and rolled my eyes because of the attitude that laced his voice . 

i just went with my white swim suit and threw a black cardigan and white sweatpants over it . i opened the door revealing , mattia standing there leaning on the door frame . " beautiful" and he looked me up and down . " now come on " 

i grabbed my bag and walked down stairs and out the door .  before i got into mattias car i locked the door .

" we have to pick up lelani and kai " mattia told me as i got in.

" what about the others?" i asked getting in the car and putting on my seatbelt . " well meliyah is driving her car with alvaro , and ale is coming with katie " he replied . " oh ok " 

he backed out of the drive way and put on his everday playlist . a familiar sound played through the speaker .  

play song

" sex aint the only thing thats on my mind" mattia looked at me . he took my hand in his and put it on the armrest . i formed a smile on my face and i couldnt help to feel butterflies all around . he makes me nervous just by looking at me . 

" but you get me so excited " he continued to sing 

" irreplaceable tattoos from your neck down to your ankle " i sang along catching him off guard . we pulled into kairis driveway and mattia paused the music to call him . " what do you want ?" kai said through the phone 

" im here dumbass" mattia said hanging up . kai walked outside with lelani behind him getting in the backseat . " hi baby " i said to lelani and kai looks at me basically telling me to shut up . i roll my eyes and laugh . 

" hi wifey " lelani returns a greeting , kai tries to dap up mattia but he stops . " what the helll are you wearing dude?" mattia asked kai who was wearing a cami and shorts and slides. 

" what bro ? we are going to the beach right " kai questioned . 

" yeah , but its freaking 65 degrees outside bruv" mattia said in british accent . 

mattia then laughed and resumed the music that was playing before . " oh isnt this that song from tik tok ? " lelani says causing kai and mattia to cringe . 

"drotop in the range , shawty , you wanna feel good , i wanna feel good too " i continued to sing . mattia then grabs my hand doing the same thing as earlier but he gives it a squeeze this time . 

author's note 

so um i got this idea from @H0NEYLUX. please go read her books they are amazing , i just switched up some things and made it seem different .