83

- mattia pov 

me and y/n were on our way to meet up with the rest of the group at a restaurant. it was the same one y/n went to with the girls and they said they liked it so they decided for us to try it . 

" i remeber the last time we went , the waiter asked me out but i declined him " y/n said . 

" and you didnt tell me ?" i questioned . " wow "

" there was nothing to tell " she said . " im happy with you why would i need some one else "

i smiled , " okay " .  " your mines and mines only " 

" yes i am . " she replys . i grabbed her hand and put it to my lips and kissed where her ring is . 

" cant wait to put another ring on your finger " i exclaimed . 

out of all the girls i dated , truly y/n is the only one i see a future with . i couldnt see it any other way . even if she didnt move here , i would somehow find my way to her . 

about 10 minutes we pulled into the parking lot , but i did valet parking instead . i payed the guy for the parking and stepped out the car . i walked to the other side and opened the door for y/n. 

" thank you " she said and i closed the door behind her . 

we walked into the plaza and i pulled out my phone to call alvaro and ask where they are . 

" hello where are you guys ?" 

" we are by the .... gucci store across from chanel " 

" okay we will be there soon " 

and i hanged up . i grabbed y/n hand and we begin to walk a little faster beacuse they made reservations for a certain time . 

we turned the corner and finally saw the group. 

" ALE AND KAII " y/n runs to them and pulls them in a hug . 

" bestieeee hiii" kai says from out of y/n's grip . " i missed your big headed ass " 

" me too , but can you get off me " ale gasp for air . " i cant breathe " 

" damn y/n you hug mad tight " meliyah said . " nope dont look over here im not hugging you " 

y/n hugs everyone else . 

" y/n you look so good girl " lelani says admiring her . " gimmie kiss " 

i clear my throat and y/n walks over to her and kisses her on the cheek . 

" you guys look great too" she says . " im surprise you can even dress alvaro " 

everyone laughs , " shut up " alvaro commands and crosses his arm . 

" alright lets go we have reservation for 7 " katie says and we all walk to the restaurant .

- y/n 

we made it into the restaurant and there was a different lady at the cashier thankfully . i didnt want to have to deal with mr.jealous aka mattia . 

" hello how can i help you guys today " the lady asked . 

" we have a reservation under alejandro " alejandro replied . 

" okay table for 8 right ?" she reassured and ale nods . 

" alright right this way " she said grabbing our menus . 

me and mattia walked hand in hand all the way to the table . she took us to the round booth where the scenery was lit lightly and the air was cool .