024

y/n pov

" thank you so much , you are really gorgeous too" katie responded to me . " so how is ale treating ?" i asked concerned about my friends relationship. " he is so amazing he treats me really well , i dont even think i deserve him." she said happy . Out of no where some dude jumps on the counter to get everyones attention.  walk over to mattia and stay by him. " what's up party people?!" the guy yelled , " why does he have to be so fucking loud?" i whispered to mattia. " lets play a game" he said looking around the room and his eyes landed on me . " lets play truth or dare " cynthia suggested. she walked passed me and rolled her eyes , and i rolled my eyes  back . she really thinks that she is going to get something from mattia out of this LOL. everyone moved to the living room some people sat on the couch and some sat on the floor or stood by the wall. mattia sat on the couch , but i didnt want to play so i stayed by the kitchen to watch. i seen cynthia get up from her spot and sat next to mattia like that was supposed to make me upset or something. " hey new girl , come play with us!" the boy from the counter yelled . maybe ill play just for a bit but as soon as cynthia tries anything i will slap her. " okay first my name is y/n and second you dont need to fucking yell." i returned my voice laced with and attitude and  i walked over to the living room while saying it . " ooooo shes fiesty , i like her" the boy says. " i stood infront of everyone " now where do i sit?" i asked . " you can sit here" the boy pointed to his lap . " i would rather a much more comfortable seat than that" i said then i turned and walked to mattia . as i was walking by a boy on the ground touched my ass , i smack his hand " watch your self littke boy" i said. i reached over to mattia and looked at cynthia " i believe your  in my seat?" i said to her with a smile . " no there are plenty of other places you can sit at bitch." she replied with an attitude. i heard "ooo's and ahhs" from the room. " watch your mouth or i will damage it !" i said to her . " and since you dont want to give up that seat i have no choice but to sit some where else" i said and she smiled , i smiled back and turned around and sat on mattias lap . he got comfortable with me on his lap and he looked at me and smirk . i seen cynthia smile fade and she rolled her eyes . " stop rolling them before they get stuck there" i said smiling slyly. she got up and went to her friends and meliyah came and sat in her spot. " okayy enough of that lets begin , and i will start , y/n truth or dare?" a boy asked . " okay lets make this intresting dare." i said . " i dare you to make out with mattia" he said . " its nothing i havent done before" i got off is lap and sat on it the opposite way , he held into my waist and a went in for it . we kissed for about 5 minutes and then i turned the other way . " okay my turn , cynthia truth or dare?" i asked . " easy truth" she said . " see i had a feeling you were gonna pick that , did you or did you not try to poison my drink when we had a little run up in the kitchen?" i asked . 

see when me and cynthia had a talk in the kitchen after she left i noticed something weird about my drink . she was stupid enough to get the non desolving pill and it showed through my drink . i quickly noticed and put the same cup in a bag and wrote something on it so no one can drink it and immediately got a different drink . she thought i was stupid to not notice. " WHAT? now your lying?" she said acting as if she didnt . " wait y/n are you serious?" mattia asked. " yup , this is onething i woukdnt lie about." i said . " you dont have no .. proof of that" she said nervously . " actually i do" i got up from mattias lap and grabbed the bag . i opened it and drained it into a clear bag and everyone saw the pill . " oh and your friend can never keep a secret for anything" i added . " yooo cynthia you are so lucky , i would beat your ass right now if you werent a girl." ale said. everyone looked suprised and some looked disgusted. " noo she is lying" she got up and the pill packet dropped from bag and i picked it up . " so is this not the pill you gave me?" i held it up . " now the police are on there way and your gonna get locked up , next time if you wanted to seek revenge for someone that doesnt want you use a less .... illegal way ." i said then sirens appeard . everyone heard a knock " police open up " i opened the door , " good night officer , i was invited to this lovely young mans halloween celebration with friends  only , this girl thought it was okay to poison my drink." i said pointing to cynthia who was now crying. the police came in and arrested her and asked if i had any evidence . I gave them the bag and the pill case and they took her away. " well my job here is done , i will now be going home to get some sleep , have a good night everyone." i said walking out the house . i heard footsteps behind me and it was the group. " damn y/n , did you have a whole personality change or something?" alvaro asked. " no i knew she was gonna try something , she gave me a heads up the time she came at me by my locker ." i said . " ooooo you are so badass" meliyah gave me a kiss on the cheek. " finally that  evil bitch is gone , child she is really dumb." lelani said. " mattia walked over  to me and hugged me " im glad your okay" he whispered in my ear. " i think we should get going i have a suprise for you." he smirked at me . " alright guys me and mattia is going to head out." i said . " yup she going to get that dick ." ale said . " oh shut up ale" i said walking to my car .