019

mattia pov

i finished cutting my hair and decided to go to y/n 's house . " aye alvaro imma catch you later." I walked ou the shop before he can even say anything. i made a quick stop at target and got some flowers and ice cream. i just wanted to spend the night with her because she isn't coming to the party with us . i went to the cashier and payed for the stuff , i walked to my car and texted her that i was on the way . i just brought my s clothes with me i can go to the party from her house because i didn't feel like going back home. since I'm not coming home i called my mom and told her i was staying at a friends tonight.

" hola mama"

" hola hijo "

" I'm spending the night at a friends but I'm still going to the party"

" okay please be careful and don't drink to much please"

" okay mom bye i love you"

" i love you too"

i hanged up and pulled into y/ns drive way . I knocked on the door a few times and she finally opened the door. She looked so beautiful without make up . her long brown curly hair blown by the wind from the door , her green eyes glowing brighter than usual, her plump lips with the vanilla lipgloss she always wears , her perfect natural curves forming in her pjs . she is just a different breed. she makes me feel happier than others and it makes me wonder where i would be right now if she didn't come to jersey . " hey" she said in the softest voice making it sound like smooth honey. " hey amore" i replied back . i walked in the house following behind her and put the ice cream in the freezer. " i was texting lelani before you came " she said knowing i was gonna ask. " you read me very well" i said smiling. " its my super power" she said returning a smile. we walked up the steps talking about what we were gonna do , she decided that we watched a movie on Netflix and cuddled. i walked in the bathroom and changed into grey sweats and no shirt . i walked in y/ns room and laid on the bed , she wasn't in here so i guess she went to the bathroom. 2 minutes later she came out and jumped in me . " hiiii" she said . " heyyy" i replied while she is still hovering over me . " what you wanna watch" she asked , " lets watch money heist " i said . " how did i know you were gonna pick that , that show is hard to finish." she rolled her eyes and tried to get off me , but i held onto her waist . " kiss please" i asked with a pouty face. " no" she replied , " then I'm not letting you go the fuck." i said to her. " fine" she leaned down and went in for a kissed but she stopped , i lifted my head and went in for it . the kiss was more filled with desire an pleasure but she isn't ready and we arent together , but i didn't pull away and neither did she . She went deeper into the kiss , i flipped us over and went down to her neck , kissing every single part until i found her sensitive spot . she let out a little moan and that's when i knew i found it . i went back up to her soft lips and we just made out.

5 minutes later

we cuddled up watching money heist , and y/n fell asleep. i turned the tv off and went to bed right with her.

halloween morning

-------------------------------------

y/n pov

i got up from bed and went to the bathroom . i looked in the mirror and noticed some hickeys , " fucking great mattia " i whispered to myself. i brushed my teeth and washed my face , after i went downstairs and made breakfast for me and mattia . all of last night all i could think about was our kiss it was different . i finished cooking and out the food on the plates , " goodmorning beautiful" he said in a deep raspy voice . lord he makes me so wet....... " goodmorning tia" he came and hugged me from behind. " i made you breakfast" i said. he turned me around and looked me up and down . " there they are , now people will no that your mine" he said . " i hate you" i said . i threw the kitchen rag at him and walked away from him . he grabbed my arm and gave me a kiss , he lifted me up and put me on the counter while still kissing me . he tried to put his tongue in but i denied his access. he then slapped my ass and made me let out a little moan that gave him access. he finally pulled away. " cant wait to wake up like this every morning." he smirked at me and let me off the counter. " whatever" i rolled my eyes and smiled. as i was walking upstairs i heard someone knock on the door. i tied up my silk red robe and went to open it. " can i help yo- oh hey guys , what are you doing here?" i said . " we came to hang out with you since ou arent going to the party" ale said . " oh happy Halloween" lelani said . i let everyone in and they all went straight to the kitchen . " oh hey mattia " kai said , " wassup i didn't know you guys were coming" mattia said just as confused as i was when i opened the door . " we didn't expect to see you here either" meliyah said smiling . i walked around to the island by mattia and bent down to pick up the rag and my robe untied a little i didn't even noticed . i stood up and everyone looked shocked . " what are yall looking at ?" i asked confused on why they looked like that . i seen kairi and ale smile . " you guys had fun last night didn't you ." alvaro said smiling. i looked down at my robe and seen it was untied , i tied it back quickly and smiled. " them things are huge" ale said everyone started laughing except me and mattia . " watch it" mattia said with a little bit of jealousy. " well I'm going to put on actual clothes" i walked up the stairs and went to put on actual clothes . that was so embarrassing honestly .

a/n

i have put a lot of thought into this . um mattia isn't a virgin anymore just pretend i didn't even say he was . okay bye now !