040

- y/n 

the rest of the day we hanged out with my abuelo and abulea . some of my tias and tios came over and mattia got along with some of them . they actually have more in common then me and him . im just really happy that he got to meet them im just sad he didn't get to meet my mom . 

" nieta come here please " my grandmother called me from the kitchen .

i walked in and saw mattia standing there like he was scared for his life . " abuela you summoned me " i look at mattia like ' what happened'.

" how is this young man treating you " my abuela asked 

" he is actually treating me better than i treat my self " i answer truthfully 

" okay , you forget what i said " my abuela points to mattia . 

we walk out the kitchen back into the living room and sat on the couch. " what happened in there?" i asked .

" your grandma is scary , she literally said she will cut my balls off if i ever break your heart " he says looking terrified . " she did ?" i ask with wide eyes and he nods his head . 

______

- mattia

its currently 1 in the afternoon and i just woke up because me and y/n had a long night . i look over at her and she is peacefully sleeping . she even looks beautiful when she sleeps . i plant a kiss on her cheek and get up to go to the bathroom that's in our room . 

" good morning " she say stretching and yawning from the room .

" good morning sleepy head " she walks in the bathroom and starts to brush her teeth . " so what are we doing today " i asked . " we are gonna surprise my bestfriend jessica and we will see from there on " she says after spitting . 

" okay " i smiled . i left the bathroom so she can shower and i just use the other one . we got dressed and went downstairs where everyone was in the living room . 

" good morning everyone" y/n says smiling and walking to the kitchen . " hello " i say greeting her grandparents that were in the kitchen making breakfast . 

" mmmm this looks yummy abuela " y/n says . we ate our breakfast and sat in the living room with her cousins . " layla when is the last time you seen katherine?" y/n sat up and looked at her. " the last time you seen jessica " layla replies . " well im going to surprise them i wanted to know if you wanna come?" y/n offers .

" who is katherine ?" i ask and she gives me a smile . " katherine is jessicas sister which is laylas bestfriend , she doesnt really get to see them often only because im never here " she says with a smile .

" your so beautiful " i say admiring her beauty . " and your so handsome " she replies with a smirk . we kissed until her cousin interrupted " yes im ready , and please ... get a room " she say and me and y/n laughs at her response . 

" micheal can i use your car ?" y/n shouts 

" why ?" her cousin ask 

" im gonna go see jessica and katherine " y/n yells back 

" take it , please dont scratch her like you did the last time ." her cousin say worriedly

" oh shut up , that was your fault " y/n says grabbing the keys off the counter .

______

- y/n

we got in the car and i drove to jessicas house . me and jessica have been bestfriends ever since the 2cnd grade and we always have been . when i left , i got a new phone so i couldn't contact her . but we texted on instagram a few times and i miss her . se has no idea that im here so im gonna surprise her . 

" and we are here " i say and look at mattia .

we get out the car and walk up to the front door and i knock . " hello , omg y/n hi havent seen you in so long " jessicas mom hugged me . 

" i know i was back in town for the week so i decided to stop by and suprise jessica and i brought layla for katherine ." i say back releasing from the hug . " oh katherine is gonna be so happy " she says . she looks at mattia and i hold his hand .

" this is my boyfriend mattia , and mattia this is mrs.diaz" i say to him and her .

" hi mattia its nice to meet you " she say shaking his hand . " well she is upstairs in her room " she say opening the door . 

" layla we are gonna go to katherine first and then jessicas " i say whispering . 

i grabbed mattias arm and led him upstairs to katherines room . i opened it and her head shot up , she was about to scream but i shushed her . 

" hey kat " i say holding out my arms . " omg y/n your back , i missed you " she say quietly and jumping on me . katherine is like the little sister i never had , her and layla are the same age and they have been besties since birth . " does jessica know your here " she ask me with her eyebrows up . 

" no im gonna suprise her right now " i say back and she looks behind me and sees mattia . " no flipping way is that mattia polibio , standing in my room ?!!" she say trying not to scream . " yes , and thats y/n boyfriend " layla says . " your one lucky girl , you dont deserve him " she say and i lift my eyebrows and and smack her forhead and mattia chuckles at her response . 

" okay what is that supposed to mean ? " i ask her and she just laughs . " jessica is gonna flip out when she sees you " she says and i smile . " okay were gonna go now have fun " i grab mattias hand and walk out the room closing the door . i knock on jessicas door " come in " . i walk inand her back is facing me .

she turns around and her eyes widen " OMG Y/N " she screams and mattia flinches at her volume. " hey jessie , i missed you " i say looking at my bestfriend .