009

y/n pov
Friday @10:35 a.m
|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

a week later after the waterfall i have had a great time with the group . meliyah came back that weekend and when we had some alone time we just clicked, it was like we were meant to be besties. i have spent a lot of time with the group and I got to know all of them . whenever we hang out it's mainly at mattia or the others house because i wasn't ready for them to come over yet . so I decided to have a big sleepover this weekend. Currently me and kai are in the back of the class laughing up a storm .

y/n : kai 🤣 shhhh we gonna get in trouble
kai: I don't give a fuck that picture is funny 🤣🤣
teacher : is there something you will like to share with the class ?!
y/n : ummm no
teacher: then quiet down please

everyone was looking at us . kai just rolled his eyes then looked at me . when he did we busted out laughing again this time we actually got separated but it didn't work . every time me and kai look at each other we laugh silently so the teacher won't hear us .
30 mins later the bell rang and it was time for lunch. me and kai walked out together and went to my locker . the rest of the group came up to us getting ready to go to lunch .

mattia: hey y/n ( hugs me )
kai: um you don't see me 🙄
mattia: hi baby ( hugs kai )
ale: y'all so gay
meliyah : hiiii sister
y/n : hiiii liyah bear
lelani: heyy bitch
y/n : hiiii babes ( kisses her cheek)
alvaro: ale , but you wanna talk about Mattia and kai .
lelani: chileeee anyways let's go to lunch .

we all started walking to lunch and sat at our original table . we decided not to eat today idk why . the school lunch is just not it . so I decided to tell them my plan and see what they say .

y/n : what you guys doing this weekend .
mattia: nothing ( he puts his legs over mine )
kai: why ?
y/n : okayyy soo , you know how you guys never been to my house before . now that I have gotten a little bit closer to you guys im holding a sleepover.
meliyah: OMGGG FINALLY!
kai: yessss bestie I'm coming for sure
ale: finally i wanna see if your house is bigger than mattias !
mattia : i don't think it is , but we will see !
lelani: i have been waiting for this day to come fever since you got here .
alvaro: me too , I can finally eat someone else food .
y/n : bitch , eat all my food i will kill you !
alvaro: sticks out tounge *
y/n : fuck you
meliyah: tell me how i went to Cali right , and there was this fine ass Latino boy !
y/n : girllll lemme see .

i heard Mattia kiss his teeth but i didn't care .

y/n : damnnnn okay i see you !
alvaro: lemme see because y/n be gassing it for no reason.
alvaro: oh shit ..... he ugly asf 😂😂😂😂
lelani: alvaro go sit your half growth spurt ass down .

everyone started dying of laughter . i love lelani.

y/n : do y'all know this boy named mariano?
mattia: yeah why ?
y/n : he commented on my last post .

everyone looked worried .
meliyah: um don't talk to him , he isn't someone you should talk to .
ale: you damn right , that lying piece of shit .
kai: i hope karma come back and bite him in the ass .
y/n : why what happened?
mattia : don't worry about that . let's just worry about the sleepover.
y/n : okay .

i really wanna know why they don't like this boy . but I'm gonna trust their word and not talk to him . then the bell rang . We all got up from the table and went to class .  For the rest of the day i was just thinking about Mattia . Ever since we talked more i feel like he is a really nice guy , but he was heartbroken before just like me . Honestly , I really like him and one day i hope we can work something out. 

4 hours later
|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

we were all heading out of our last period and walked to meliyah car .

meliyah: so im gonna drop them home to get their stuff and then you just send me the address and we will be there.
y/n : okay , bring a swimsuit, I have a surprise at my house .
everyone : okay
ale : i have never been this excited to go to someone's house before .
alvaro: lol 😂😂
y/n : okay bye guys see you later .
everyone except mattia: bye

i started walking and i heard footsteps behind me , i turned around and it was mattia .
y/n : yes mattia
mattia : can I ride with you please ?!
y/n : why can't you ride with them ?
mattia: because they already left .

i turned around he wasn't lying.
y/n : okay fine get in .

we both got in the car . When we got in there was a silence but it was good . we were pulling out of the driveway and mattia spoke .

mattia: y/n
y/n: yes Mattia
mattia: i know we just met a couple weeks ago , but would you like to go on a date with me ?

i ain't never slammed the breaks so hard in my life !
y/n : im so sorry Mattia are you okay ?
mattia : yup im all good
y/n : wow i was not expecting that
y/n : even though we just met a couple weeks ago i would love to .
mattia: yes ...oh ... i mean .... cool . yeah
y/n : is the mattia polibio getting nervous?
mattia: no i never get nervous.
y/n : yeah sure , but where are we going .
mattia : that's a suprise.
y/n: but how am I supposed to know what to wear .?
mattia : wear something fancy but not to fancy , if that makes any sense ( he leans his head back in the seat .
y/n : okay , but i need to stop at target to get some stuff  for the sleepover.
mattia : i can't believe your actually finally letting us come over .
y/n : i know right , but if you break anything im whooping everyone's ass
mattia : damn okay ! ( he playfully rolled his eyes and turned up the radio )

A/N
———————-
hey guys it's been a minute since i updated , and I had this chapter in my drafts . im gonna try and upload since I'm on break soo be ready , I have a lot planned for this book and make sure to vote and comment 😘! Love you guys !