99

-y/n

" SURPRISE" 

is all i heard and it fucking startled me . when i opened my eyes i seen my grandma , grandpa , aunt and uncles even layla . then when i looked to my left i saw roshaun and robert . 

" is this real ? please tell me this is real" i sobbed as i ran to give them a hug . 

" oh its real baby" my grandma said as she held out her arm . i ran to her and hugged her . " what are you guys doing here?" i asked .

" you thought i was about to miss one of the most important event in your life" my grandma sassed and i chuckled. i greeted everyone else and gave them hugs .

" fucking idiots" i laughed through my tears as a walked over to roshaun an robert.

" oh shut up you missed us" robert say and gives me a hug . " mattia really made sure you aint leave him" roshaun laughs . " thats why you single now" i say.

" we got alot to catch up on" i say to them releasing from the hug . i walked around to look for mattia . i got tired as usual so i just sat in my chair. The place was well decorated and i was so happy and thankful for mattias mom . streams of soft yellow , baby pink , and yellow decorated the backyard .

i leaned up in my chair as i admired the beauty of itand watched as our guest engaged with each other until someone covered my eyes with their hands .

" your hands are cold mattia" i tell him . " how do you know its me everytime?" he asked and i shrug my shoulders . he then puts a sash over my head to rest on my belly.

" baby thank you for all this honestly , it is really beautiful ." i say giving him a hug .

" i know you are not giving him all the credit little missy" his mom smiles and i quickly walk over to her and give her a hug .

" i dont know what i would do without you guys honestly" i say .

" anytime sweetie , your family now and we care for family" he dad says and i nod my head .

 After i finished eating , everyone started saying their speeches and bringing up baby gifts . me and mattia opened all of them but there was alot so we couldnt finish . everyone mostly bought unisex toys because no one except for mattias mom and dad knew the gender . roshaun stupid self bought all blue stuff and he doesnt even know the gender.

" roshaun sometimes i have to question your mental state?" i say and everyone laughs .

" okay everyone time for the big reveal ." mattias mom announced to everyone .

( play song )

" wait before we start i have something i want to say" mattia says catching everyone's attention.

kai and ale led me to the front were mattia was standing. Mattia took my hand and made me face him .

" my love for you knows no bounds , its timeless and endless. You can enrich my life in more ways than i can never express in words. I felt strongly connected to you the moment i looked into your eyes. I was drawn to your soul in a way i have never experienced before. You are that can see the door to my soul . if i could give you one thing in life , i would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes , only then to realize how perfect you are."

I was definitely sobbing and messing up my makeup , but i didnt care . that was the most heartwarming shit ive ever heard. I now know the reason i feel inlove with him .

 No matter how much damage one can cause in our life , mattia would never give up on us . mattia isnt selfish or obsessed , he just sensitive to love . when i first met him he gave me the impression of this hardcore mean boy . but in reality he is way more than that .

A bunch of awws flew around and a couple of tears . " thats my son" i hear mattias dad yell from the back as we prepare for the big reveal .

mattias mom handed us a big black ballon and a needle . everyone took out their phones to record . i was so nervous at first then excitement took over . " hey im inlove with you" i hear mattia say to me . " im inlove with you too" i say in return .

 " okay on the count of three your gonna pop it . blue for the boy , yellow for the girl" his mom said while recording .

" alright 1...2....3" she shouted .

Me and mattia popped the ballon and blue sparkles and confetti flew out of the balloon. Me and mattia jumped on each other as i cried from happiness .

Claps and cheers went around the backyard .

" i knew it , i told you" i said to mattia . i looked in the crowd and saw the boys and girls smiling at me .

" and here you thought i was slow" roshaun said screaming at me . i couldnt stop holding my stomach in laughter. Mattia and his mom rocked back and forth . 

 As they let go and she walks away , we hear loud bangs going around the neighborhood . mattias first instinct was to wrap his arms around me .

the shots became closer to the house , popping almost every balloon in sight. screams flew through the back yard as ale and they boys tried to pull me to safety .

" im not leaving mattia" i cried .

I heard pows flying around . are those fucking gunshots? I looked all around for mattia as people rushed passed me . when someone cleared the way , i saw someone laying on the floor in a pile of blood.

no no no

Tears began to fall at my cheeks as i notice the body. " nooo somebody help please" i shouted as everyone rushed back out side .

" no no no mijo pleaseeee , someone call 911 right now . come on look at me your gonna be fine" his mom cried as i pumped his chest .

" baby please , come on wake up for me" i cried as i shook his head .

" please wake up wake up" his mom cried .

His dad walked over and dropped everything with tears in his eyes .

" he is unresponsive" his dad shouts .

" where the fuck is the police" i shouted. I was sitting there with mattia in my arms , blood all over my dress and skin .

 " bro please wake up" ale cried.

never would i have thought , especially on this day .

* the end* 

kidding kidding 

no cap i lowkey cried making this chapter , but this is the last one for this book . there would be a sequel so relax your tits. im sorry if this is a bad cliffhanger but , thats all i got . i love you guys and thank you so much for the support . 

bye!