035

-mattia 

" you guys ready " i asked the boys while we are in the locker room . " always been " kai replied . " i still cant believe this is our last game before state , we are gonna bring it home boys " ale said everyone started getting hype . i really hope that we win and bring the state title to our school , it would be really good especially since its most of us last year . 

" alright boys lets bring it home " the coach said leading us out of the locker room onto the field . as soon as i walked out i looked for y/n , me and her locked eyes and she started cheering me on. god i love this girl . i ran further out on the field and got into my place . 

- y/n 

i was sitting on the bleachers with lelani , meliyah , and katie waiting for the boys to come out . interrupting our conversation the crowd started cheering and i see that the boys were coming out . my eyes went to mattia immediately , i started cheering him and the boys on . we sat back down waiting for the games to start . 

" excuse " some girl said causing me to look her way . " hi " i replied , the girl looked like she was upset . 

" are you y/n " the girl asked , im here trying to figure out how she knows my name when i never even meet her before , i dont even think she goes to our school . " yes " 

" well im kayla , i hope you enjoy my sloppy seconds " she said with a fake smile . " girl bye mattia still doesnt want you back move along " meliyah says . im still here wanting to know who this is . then it clicked this is the ex he was talking about . " i remember the first time he asked me out , we were on a pie- " i stopped her . 

" if you came here to talk to me about you and my boyfriends past , you can save it ?" i say . she rolls her eyes  " he will come back to me just watch" she said walking away . " she is such a fucking pain in the ass " lelani says . 

" she is also fucking rude " i say . " girl dont stress her , she just wants something she cant have so she is gonna throw i fricken tantrum " kaitie told me . then the buzzer rang and the game started . 

2 hours later the buzzer rang i looked at the scoreboard and the boys won . the crowd was jumping up and down and so was our soccer team . me and the girls jumped up and down and a screamed to mattia , he looked at me and smiled before grabbing his water bottle . 

me and the girls waited by the locker room and waited for the boys to come out . " so how are you and alejandro ?" i asked katie . " we are really good , he hasnt fully asked me out yet but im okay because i consider him my boyfriend ." she replied .

we turned and saw the boys screaming and katie ran to ale and lelani went to kai . " congrats baby" i said and he pulled me into a deep kiss . " thank you " he replied . " we are gonna celebrate " he says . " well i hope you have fun " i say thinking he was referring to the boys , " no i mean me and you silly " he says laughing . 

we walk to the car and drove to my house so he can shower first . " im so happy" he said smiling at me . " and why is that " i asked . 

" because i have the girl of my dreams and im going to championship , it been a hell of a season." he said grabbing my hand . " aww your so sweet " i said and kissed his cheek causing me to squinch my face up .

" what" he asked , " salty " i said and then we both laughed . 

i just waited for him to come out the shower and i was just thinking about this kayla girl . im procrastinating and overthinking again . i have a habit of doing it and i also do it without noticing . i trust mattia and i know he wouldnt lie to me about anything .

" ready to go baby " he interrupted me . 

" yup lets go " we walked out the house and got into the car and he just drove somewhere. " so where are we going " i asked , " im hungry and i have a reason to eat fast food" he said looking at me . i hit his chest and rolled my eyes because of his response . i decided to just tell him what happened because i dont want to hide anything from him . 

" so i meet kayla today" i said and he turned his head so fast in response . " what?when?" he asked . " she was at the game , and she seems nice " i say sarcastically . " i swear she is everywhere i go and its annoying " he said sounding annoyed . " she said that you will always go back to her " i said staring out the window and we pulled up to a stop light . " y/n look at me " he said turning my head to him . " i will always be with you and for you no one else " he looked me in my eyes and he kissed me . 

we pulled up to this fast food place called steak-out . i didnt want to be outside right now , i just want to cuddle and watch movies all night . " baby do we have to eat here " i asked while getting out the car . " what do you mean " mattia said locking the car . " do we have to dine in is what i mean " i corrected my statement , " no we dont we can take out and go home and watch movies" he said holding on to my waist .