026

mattias pov

(play song)

we ran and ran until we finally got to a room and saw her . i stepped in her room and stopped in the moment . my heart couldn't take seeing her like this . we all stepped further into her room and just looked at her all of the machines connected to her , her skin losing its color , her eyes pierced shut , and a cuts and bruises all over her pretty face . she manages to still look beautiful with all of this going on . i walked over to her and touched her face lightly and brushed my thumb over her bruised cheek , " im sorry i wasnt there but im here now .... and im not leaving anytime soon." i said quietly . " gosh i cant see her like this" ale said sadly with tears streaming down his face and he ran out the room . " ale" kai said trying to catch him , " ill be back , imma go talk to him." he said giving me a slight smile . " im going to call meliyah and lelani" alvaro said lightly. i nod in response. i didnt realize it took so much pain to love some one . ive only know this girl for 3 months and im already in love . i have fell completely in love and couldnt imagine loving anyone else . when she first walked in i knew something in my life was gonna drastically change and all can go well . i even told my parents about her , i couldnt wait until the day i she can meet them , they would absolutley love her just as much as i do . ever bone in my body is hoping that nothing will go bad and everything is okay with her . i just want to be able to walk out of here with her and she is completely fine , but i know with all of this she wouldn't something would go completely wrong . i keep thinking to myself , " why didnt i just stay?" and i will forever feel guilty for letting this even happen. if i stayed i could have protected her . im such a fucking idiot .

5mins later

everyone came back in the room , meliyah and lelani come in " where is she?" meliyah said . she walked in the room and stopped she dropped all of her bags and ran straight to her , " no no no no no what happened?" she said looking at me and the boys . " lelani went and hugged kairi and she walked over to y/n and held one of her hands and kissed her cheek , both girls comforting the pale bruised girl who they looked as their sister . " oh i wasn't expecting anybody to be in here. are you her family?" the doctor said . everyone immediately looked at the doctor and stood up impatiently waitimg for whats wrong or if theh girl is even going to wake up. " yes , yes we are" lelani said . " okay we have good new and bad news , im suggesting that you would want to hear the good news first ." the doctor replied . we all looked at him anxiously waiting for the news . " good news is that she is fully stable and just in a coma , bad news is she has a stab wound made on the left side of her lumbar , g;adly the person didnt fully stab her spinal cord because she would be paralyze and not be able to move , but the only tore the spinal cord , but it causing a blocking in the joints for her left leg to move , so she will have to undergo surgery to place it repair it , the bad news is we dont know if she will wake up right after the surgey or not . we are hoping that she does and she would need to stay in the hospital for 48 hours and then she would be free to go , she also has broken bone in her right leg ." the doctor said . wow , so she might not even be able to speak or see me ever again. i dont know what i would do if she doesnt. " well that will be all , the nurses will come get her in about 30 minutes to go through with the procedure." the doctor said walking out. "what the fuck man" ale said sadly . " this is the worse way to start of november ." kai said sadly , " i still want to know what happened and who the hell did this?" meliyah said her face stained from her mascara. " and if she doesnt wake up we will never know." lelani said quietly . " please guys lets just not think negative about this , she will wake up and we are all gonna be here when she does ." kai said . hes right if we think bad we can jinx the situation and things can get worse. " well i need to get home my mom is probrably worried sick right now " alvaro said . " im gonna go , text me as soon as she wakes up." he said giving everyone a hug and leaving . " i called my mom and told her what happened she said i can stay and be with you guys ." ale said , " im not leaving this hospital so.... guess we sleeping here ." meliyah said . everyone sat down and just relaxed and prayed that all goes well , and the nurses came in and took her in for surgery . we all were just wishing that she will be fine.