041

- y/n

"so how have you been" i ask my bestfriend

" ive been good , i better now that your here " she replies smiling at me . 

i hear mattia clear his throat , " oh jessica , this is my lovely boyfriend mattia " i snugged his arm . " so this is the guy your always talking about ?" she say with her eyebrows raised and a smirk on her face . " blowing my cover i see " i told her and i shake my head . 

" oh so you talk about me " mattia spins me around with a smirk on his face . " nope please not in this room" jessica says and we laugh . 

" omg this is your first time here right " she asked mattia and he nods his head .

" yooo we should take him to wonderland tonight , it would be so fun " she say excitedly hopping we would say yes . wonderland has always been our favorite theme park to go to as kids and the have some of the best rollercoasters.

" omg yes babe , it so fun " i get up . 

" what is that ? it sounds boring " he say 

" EXCUSE wonderlad is one of the biggest theme parks in canada " i tell him and he smiles . 

" fine we will go , now i gonna be stuck with a bunch of screaming girls " he say and laughs then some one came in mind . " i can bring micheal with us , you guys get along well " i say refering to yesterday . 

" okay it a plan " she says smiling .

the rest of the day consited of us making tiktoks and i got her number on my new phone . we took pictures and videos for my memories of her and katherine . im so glad i came back and visit i missed everyone so much. 

_____

we made it back home and it was currently 4:40 p.m and we planned to go to the park at 6:00 p.m because its more fun at night. me and mattia were cuddling and watching netflix . im so glad he came with me , i love him so much . 

" what you thinking about baby ?" he says moving the hair out of my face .

" im thinking about how much i love you " i say with a smile and i turn over facing him. he looks down at me and kisses me putting his hand on my cheek . " i dont think you love me more than i love you " he says returning a smile .

" um no , i love you more than you love me end of discussion" i say and gave him another kiss ." i think we love each other equally as much " he says placing another kiss on my cheek . 

" im ready " i say to him which caught him by suprise . " no your not baby and its okay , i want your first time to be special ." he say making me feel sad . he noticed the sadness in my eyes " hey i know your ready , but i don't want to just take it randomly , i cant just give it back " he say looking down at me . 

" if you dont want to have sex with me just say it " i say with disappointment and embarrassment . " i didnt say that , i just said that i want it to be special , unlike mine i was drunk at a party with a girl and we had sex in a random room ." he says to me . uhh how can i stay mad at him. im not even upset , im just embarrassed  . " i love you okay " he says to me .

" i love you too" i say and he kissed me . 

_______

its currently 5:30 and me , mattia , micheal , and layla are on the way too pick up jessica and katherine. 

" hey guys " jessica says getting in the car 

" hi bestie " i replied to her . 

" im so ready for these rides it been i while since ive been on one " i say to mattia .

" really , we have a six flags in new york and i couldve took you " he replies .

" ive never been to new york" i say to him .

" dang we live right next to it " he says to me 

" ive only been to like cali and mainly north or south side " i told him . " babe why  dont you tell me these things , you have  to go to new york" he says to me and i nod my head . 

" OMGGGG LOOK ITS RIGHT THERE " jessica screams in excitment and me and mattia got startled out of our conversation . " jessica please dont ever scream like that again" i say to her and she laughs . 

we pulled into the parking lot and went to pay for our tickets . im not letting mattia pay for this , he always buy me things and never lets me do it . 

" hi tickets for 3 please " i tell the cashier . " okay your total is 100.18 " i pulled out a hundred dollar bill and some change before mattia can pull out his wallet . " you did not just pay?" he asked .

" um yeah i did " i said . " your always spending money on me and you never let me do it to you" i say looking up at him . 

"  yes , because i have i job and im allowed to spend on my girlfriend " he says with a smile . 

the cashier gave us our wristband and let us in . we walked in and mattia looked scared of the rides . 

" is the mattia polibio scared of roller coasters ?" i asked him 

" um no im not " he says confidently . 

" okay we will see about that " i say 

we walked in the line to this one roller coaster .