98

-y/n 

i had to wake up earlier than expected because the girls are taking me out before the gender reveal . i did everything i was supposed to do and i dressed comfortably . i was downstairs eating cereal while mattia was fast asleep in bed . 

i finished eating and washed up the dishes . i grabbed my purse off the couch and walked outside. i texted mattia to let him know that i left and i love him . i sat into the car and everyone was dressed up . 

" why tf -? " i said angirly . " y/n relax there is a specific reason why we told you to not dress up " jessica said . 

I let out a sigh and brushed it off . meliyah began to drive and we just started talking about random stuff. I honestly dont know where we are going because we have been driving for a minute .

The reveal is supposed to start at six and its now 12:34 p.m.

We finally stopped at this fancy looking salon , turns out mattia planned a spa day for me and the girls .

" hi are you party of y/n ?" the lady at the front desk asked as we walked in . " yes we are" lelani answered . " okay right this way" she said .

We walked through the salon and it was beautiful and smelt really good . she took us to this big room with white robes and slippers .

" okay ladies , when you change out of your clothes into these you will meet me at the spa room and we will start with you alls treatment" she announced and exited the room .

" cant wait for this massage , carrying this fetus is adding more wait to carrying all this ass" i say and everyone laughs . " y/n shut up , im done wit you" katie chuckles .

Everyone changed into their robes and slippers and walked out to meet up with the lady . there were about 4 additional people who worked here at the front . 2 of them were men and the rest were women . i hope these people know some of us are taken .

" okay pick your masseuse" the lady says . meliyah and jessica picked the males and left because they were single . i went with the lady who had softer looking hands . she carried me into a candle lit room with vanilla scent essential oils in a humidifier . the room was so calm and set to my liking . i dont know how they gonna do this with my belly but all i know is im getting this massage .

the lady placed me on a table made for pregnant women and it felt so comfortable . she poured massaging oil and cream all over my back and began to do her job .

about 2 hours later everyone finished there massage and when i tell you that was the best massage i have gotten in my entire life . we were all getting our feet and nails did and on top of that i let these white people do my hair . let me tell you i never let anyone touch my hair , but these ladies worked their magic on me .

i finished my toes and was led to the station to dry them off , i was in complete shock how everyone looked so beautiful . " you guys look ..... amazing omg" i beamed . " talk about us look at you" lelani states .

I did feel beautiful indeed and my back feels great . i dried my toes and waited for everyone to get dress . when i walked back into the dressing room i saw a beautiful short white dress and some silver sandals . i quickly put it on while everyone waited for me to finish.

" y/n hurry up" meliyah rushed me through the door . " girl my ass is fat and im carrying a child give me a minute" i yell through the door .

I finally got the dress on and my shoes . i opened the door and everyones eyes widen . " damn y/n , you looking fucking amazing" jessica cheered.

" thank you thank you" i reply back with a smile . " might have to wife you up before mattia does" katie says holding my hand .

" okay we have to go now , we have an event waiting for us" lelani chimed in. everyone grabbed their things and walked out . as we were exiting i hear the people tell me congratulations and thank you for coming by.

I was really happy that mattia put this together. I feel better than i did before and i also feel pretty . all that is left now is to find out the baby's gender . 

 We drove for about and hour or so i dont know i lost count . we did carpool karaoke and jammed the whole way home .

We made it to the house and it was filled with a bunch of cars . i didnt really know i had this much friends here and it was really surprising . lelani got out the car and opened the door for me .

everyone else stepped out of the car and walked up to the front door . i opened the front door which was dark and quiet .

" ill be back im gonna use the bathroom" i tel the girls and they nod . i ran upstairs into the bathroom and waited for all the pee to come out . this baby literally sits and pushes on your fucking bladder and that shit isnt funny .

i finished peeing and washed my hands . i walked back downstairs only to see the girls gone .

" wtf" i whispered to my self .

I walked around the living room and made my way to the backyard . as soon as i opened the door and walked through the white curtains .

" SURPRISE"