016

•*to the moon* •

after i posted my pic i grabbed my fuzzy white purse and my wallet with my keys . i quietly opened the door and walked downstairs. my stairs didn't make any noise . when i reached downstairs i realized that my front door makes about of noise so i decided to walk through the back door . as i walked through the kitchen and the living room i seen a tall black figure sitting in the dark . i was freaking out i was about to run until i heard a familiar voice .

" Jesus fucking Christ you scared me" i said quietly screaming , " sorry" he said smiling. " what are you doing down here?!" i questioned , " i should be asking you the same thing" he replied back . " i asked first , so you have to answer" , " waiting on you" . " why were you waiting on me ?" i asked. " because i saw your post" he said .

 " oh" i simply replied. " well let's go before these people wake up ." we both walked to the back door , mattia quietly opened it with me behind him . we walked all the way to the car and got in .
" which ice cream place are we going to?" mattia asked , " um the one by the beach i think." i replied. 

" oh okay , this is gonna be like a mini date ." he smiled . " okay , play some music." I pulled out of the drive way and headed to the beach . i put my phone on the tripod and started a live . " im live tia" i said .
" hey guys , i snuck out"

user : where is mattia ?!!
user : i bet mattia is with you !
user : y/n your so pretty 😍
user : can i get some ice cream ?

" where is mattia ? he is right here" i turned the camera to him . " hey guys" he smiled and wave . " y/n your so pretty, aww thank you !" i said. " we are going to the ice cream parlor by the beach , mattia decided to scare the crap out of me" i said . he started laughing " im sorry" he leaned over and kissed my cheek .

user: i Ship 🚢
user : YESSS 😍
user : i would die for there relationship
user : the fan edits are screaming right now !
meliyah : bring me ice cream now .

" guys meliyah caught me" i said laughing. " okay guys i gotta go" i said , " byeeeeee" mattia said practically screaming. " Jesus mattia" laughing. we pulled up to the ice cream parlor and got out the car. when we got out as i was walking he grabbed my hand again , but this time i held it back . we reached up to the ice cream place and went inside and ordered ice cream . 

" hello can i get a small vanilla with gummy bears and a small cookies and cream, what you want tia?" , " can i get a rocky road pls"mattia said . "is that all?" the cashier asked. " yes" , " okay your total is 10.50" before I could even pull out my wallet mattia gave the cashier 20 dollars. " you didn't have to pay you know ." , " but I did already" , " im going to give it back and your gonna take it." 

" whatever u say y/n" mattia said . we grabbed our ice cream and went outside and sat on the pier. " so tell me about yourself because you have been really quiet today." i said to him . " well i my favorite color is red and i have a brother who is annoying as shit , i love my family that's pretty much it ." he finished while taking a bite out of his ice cream. 

" are you a Taurus?" i raised a eyebrow after swallowing a spoon of my ice cream. " yes , and how did you know?" " idk it like i can read you , you are like my mom , whenever she had something on her mind she will literally be quiet and won't talk much ." i said . " well i don't really have much on my mind . but enough about me , what about you ?" , " ehhh my life is pretty boring" i said . " it can't be that bad come on" , " okay well my favorite color is red as well, i love walking on the beach at night because it's very calming to me . my birthday is in december." 

he looked so intrigued with the conversation. " wow your life is pretty boring" he said and we both laughed. " my recent ex , jenna, made me feel like i was worth more than fame and sex , all my life I've been trying to find the right person to show me these things. When I met her i thought I found my soulmate, but turns out she was just like the rest of them . One day I walked in on her having sex with one of my friends who i thought had my back. she told me she didn't love me anymore and i was just their for her entertainment and publicity. i was broken i never felt the same after." i was on the verge of crying and never really noticed. 

i grabbed Mattia hand, " hey look at me . anyone and I mean it would be lucky to have you , she was nothing but wrong for treating you the way she did. I hope she feels every piece of karma and pain that comes her way for hurting you ." 

I grabbed his face and put his forehead on mine . " thank you y/n I appreciate you ." I hope jenna gets everything she deserves that comes her way . she shouldn't make anyone feel that way no matter who it is. I really appreciate mattia for opening up to me . ' lets go walk on the beach" mattia said .

we were walking on the beach hand and hand and I have never felt so relaxed and safe like this in a long time. Mattia and I had most things in common but our lives were actually different. We share the same passion for love and affection. we had a lot of absence from the people we love , it's our pain from those absences that drew us together. we tend to hurt differently.

" you see those two stars?"

" yep"

" those two stars are my parents, its everywhere i go I know they will always be with me"

" they will be really proud of you, you made it so far and have been so strong without them "

A/N

so i finally updated , i wrote this on my laptop and im really proud. whenever there is going to be a smut in a chapter at the beginning of it you will see the cherry emoji.