036

- mattia  

" please dont embarrass me "  i tell my  parents who were preparing dinner for tonight.

" what kind of parents would we be if we didnt " my dad replied to me with a smile . i glared at him " normal ,normal parents dad" i said in a serious tone . 

" i cant make any promises " my mom said and kissed my cheek . then the doorbell rang and i got nervous . oh fuck . i fix my hair before opening the door and my eyes made immediate contact with hers and of course she looks beautiful as ever . " hi bubs" she says greeting me with a kiss . " i can never get enough of those kisses" i said smiling at her . i looked down and she has a container of taquitos .

" babe you brought taquitos" her eyes than begin to fill with worry . " why you guys dont like it " she asked . aw she is so cute. " no we actually love it , come in " i said opening the door giving her access to come in.

" mama , papa , and gianluca meet y/n , y/n meet mama , papa , and my little brother." i said 

" wow , your even more beautiful in person " my mom says and i sigh .she is already exposing me and we havent even sat at the table yet . 

y/n gives me a small smile before shaking hands with them , instead my mom went in for a hug . lord this is gonna be a long night . " i brought taquitos i hope you like it " y/n says before sitting at the table . " we actually love it " my dad says before taking the container away from her .

" okay tell me how you meet " my mama says . y/n looks at me before she starts talking and i give her a smile . 

" when i first go to jersey he was in my second period class , and he was the first person to greet me ." she smiled before eating . 

" how do you like it so far " my dad ask before y/n replies she swallows her food ." it really nice just super cold " my brother laughs and i glare at him . " its gets colder than this " my brother says . we all laugh at y/ns reaction because she looks terrified . 

" how do your parents like it " my mom asked and i almost choked on my food.

" mam-" i tried to stop her but y/n stopped me .

" no its fine , my parents died in a plane crash 2 years ago " she looked down and sadness fillied her eyes . " oh honey i am so so sorry " my mom said feeling guilty . " its okay mrs.polibio " she said looking up .

" they would be really proud of you " my mama said , " espically because you brought taquitos that were delicous by the way into a mexican household . " my dad jokes and we laugh .

____

a little bit later , dinner finished and my parents went to go watch their favorite show in the living room .  we walked downstairs to my room and i laid on the bed . " they like you " i said causing her face to light up giving me that feeling that i felt when we first met . " seriously" she says smiling . " yes " i replied . 

" im sorry about her bringing up your parents" i say while she lays on top of me . " its fine matti she didnt know " she said in a sweet tone . 

" so you told your mom i beautiful huh?" she says getting up and giving me a smug smile . she looks so fricking hot right now . she is wearing a white off the shoulder dress that shows off her curves and some gold jewelry. not right now mattia

" why woudnt i ? have you seen you " i asked causing her to rose up in the cheeks

" why woudnt i ? have you seen you " i asked causing her to rose up in the cheeks . " is she blushing ? " i said causing her to ide her face in her hands . i try to pull them away but she held on to tight  . " babe stop " i said she took down her hands and relaxed .

she then makes a funny face and i smile . " aw your so cute " i say purposely just to see her blush again . 

" babe your doing it on purpose " she whines and i smile .

" yes i am , its nice to know i have that affect on you " i tell her .

" i cant believe your the first person to ever  ask me out " she says . " yeah first and last baby " i pick her up almost screaming she attempted to quiet me by putting her index finger on my mouth. we laid on the bed and talked to each other for a while . 

" i wish that i met you sooner " i say to her , " couldnt say the same for you " she says jokingly . 

" oh so you got jokes now " i ask , " yes i find myself to be very funny" she says .

" no your not , you have dad jokes . i on the other hand make me laugh uncontrallably " i say pretending to flip my long hair . " is that so ? enlighten me " she flips her hair and looks at me . 

i started tickling her and she started laughing . she has the cutest laugh ever . " i want tickles " my little brother bust in my room jumping on my bed . " noooo get out , leave my girlfriend alone " i said . 

" you better hold onto her tight , or ill snatch her up " gian says causing me to look at him shock and y/n to die out with laughter .