67

new year , who this ?

everyone had finally returned back to school , its a new year and not much has changed . many people either dyed their hair , got tattoos , piercings , new relationships but the one thing that has not change is that bitch kayla . 

ever since we got back all she does is find every way to touch or talk to mattia . see i dont have a problem with them having a conversation with each other but that flirting shit is a no for me . 

" hey tia , can i sit next to you " kayla ask making her voice a bit more high pitched . i rolled my eyes because she is so annoying . everyone at the table mostly me is looking at mattia waiting to give her an answer . " no kayla , please leave " he said sounding irritated . 

" im gonna sit here anyways , oh hey um you people " she greets everyone at the table . no one answered her because we don't like her , she sits in the empty seat next to mattia and scouts closer to him than usual .   

every second i am watching the clock trying to wait for the bell ring but the time is just going mad slow . i peek to the corner of my eye kayla touching mattia legs and now im fed up . 

" kayla watch your hands " i say with a little more bass in my voice to let her know that im angry. " or what y/n ? your gonna cry to your mom and daddy .... oh wait arent they -" before you could even finish her sentence , i broke her fucking nose . 

" your one disrespectful ass little bitch , dont speak about my parents " i yell and continuesly punch her in her face . i didnt want to stop until i see her blood on the cafeteria floor . my adrenaline was pumping and the sounds were muffled . i couldnt really see anything but the glossyness from my tears in my eyes . 

" mattia get her off before she gets in trouble " meliyah yells from the other side of the table . i feel big hands wrap around my waist and pull me off of her but i still had a grip on to her hair . 

we reach further away from her and he puts me down on the floor . my nose was bleeding a little bit and i had a scratch on my cheek . " you pyscho ass bitch" kayla yells in fusrtration while still on the floor . 

" you wanna see fucking physco " i grab a lunch tray off the table and smack the fuck out of her with it until it broke in half . i went in for a few more punches . 

" she is going to kill her " another one of Kayla's friend screams . i finally got off her and grabbed my bag  , i walked out of the cafeteria and heard footsteps behind me . mattia is one of the least people that i want to talk to right now . 

i try to pick up my pace but he caught up to me some how . " y/n please slow down " 

" go tf away " i snapped . " talk to me . please ?" mattia begged me . 

i stopped and turned around , i walk up to him and something in me just finally snaps . 

" you know what mattia , lets talk . lets talk about how ever since we came back to school kayla has been touching and flirting with you non stop , and what have you done to prevent it? NOTHING . when your in a relationship you shouldn't feel comfortable with any other woman besides your mother or partner touching you . it hurts me because it shows that you have no respect what so ever for me . second you let her talk to me anyway she feels like . every time you seem to be around she says so fucked up shit about me and what do you do absolutely nothing . so lets talk about it mattia " i shouted at him . 

he seemed so shock and hurt all at once , but i didnt care , because he didnt when kayla found some way to say shit about me . every emotion that i had built up for so long i finally let it out . 

" y/n im sor-" 

" no mattia , save it . i love you but i dont think your love belongs to me , you still find away to keep kayla around as much as possible because if you didnt you would have told her off like you do to every other guy that talks to me ." 

" y/n please , i dont love kayla anymore , i love you . i didnt want things to reach this far and turn out like this . please y/n dont do this " 

" mattia im not breaking up with you , i just think we need a break okay , i love you " i cried and began to walk away . 

thats it . 

i got in my car and drove straight home , i know that he is gonna probably come and look for me. i drove as fast as possible with tears running down my face not being able to see , i wiped my eyes as much as i can so the tears could stop falling but it didn't seem to work . i slowed down a bit and parked into my parking way . 

i got out my car and went in side . i felt the urge to just scream and break everything in my house but i didn't let that much anger control me .  

i just went straight to my room to take a shower and sleep . 

the rest of the day i just slept , of course my phone kept blowing up from kai , ale , mattia , lelani , katie , and meliyah . i didnt answer any of them i just needed sometime to myself and cool down.