031

1 month later '

' in thoughts'

so its been a month ever since my accident and alot has changed. over that period of time i talked to some old friends and my grandparents. i stayed at mattias house for 2 weeks and finally came over my fears and went home . after i left i noticed i have gained alot of wait but mainly in my thighs and butt , i have a little gut but im happy on how my body looks. i havent physically seen the group in about 3 weeks , we would mainly just talk on the phone or text . im going back to school on monday but no one knows that , not even the group . i went to the doctor yesterday and he said i have healed pretty fast and am able to go back to physical school , so i was happy and scared at the same time. i have a feeling something is either gonna make me upset or happy.i have learned to stop overthinking when it isnt necessary thats a plus .  i just hope i dont regret coming back to school early.

its currently 5:15 p.m and im on the phone with mattia and ale . " so y/n what are you doing tmr?" ale asked , " nothing as usual " i replied knowing exactly what i will be doing leaving it a surprise. " okay that means we can come over after school" mattia replied , " sure , please this time dont eat all the snacks" i said , " thats not us thats kai and meliyah , they always eat and never want to share!" ale exclaimed . " okay whatever you say , you and mattia are always fighting in my damn kitchen." i laugh , " now your pushing it missy " mattia replied . " you do , and my name is y/n not missy , mister sass." all three of us are just bringing up old memories and laughing our lives away , like there is no tomorrow. 

we got off the phone and i put my phone on the charger and walked to the shower. i ran the shower for about 10 minutes before getting in . i washed my hair because it was very oily and needed to wash , i shaved and exfoliated my skin , and i moisturized .  then i got out of the shower and put on clothes , i put on i cropped white tank top and some blue shorts no bra or underwear . i walked back to my bathroom and brushed my teeth and did my skin routine . i walked back into my bed room and lotioned my body .

i had to make and indecisive choice of if i wanted to straighten my hair or leave it curly . after sitting for minutes which felt like hours i decided to leave it curly and go to bed . i went down stairs and got an ice cold glass of water and my melatonin because my adhd decides to keep me up at night . i ate my gummy and drank my water .  i turned off the lights and ran upstairs , layed in bed and turned my lights off and went to bed . 

thursday ; 6:55 a.m  

* beep beep beep beep *

" okay okay shut upp" . one thing that i didnt miss was waking up so fucking early every single day . well another day back in hell , i sat on the edge of the bed grasping to stay awake . by the time i was finished it was 7:00 , i got up from bed and opened my blinds and played some music, i turned my shower on and wrapped my hair up.  

i got out the shower and brushed my teeth and did my skin care . i finished all of that and walked in my closet and tried to find something to wear . i knew this was gonna take awhile so i just made my outfit simple as possible. i ordered somethings from fashion nova and decided to wear my white dress and jeans jacket . 

see i wouldnt wear the jeans jacket but im not trying to get dress coded on my first day back

see i wouldnt wear the jeans jacket but im not trying to get dress coded on my first day back . i did my makeup as simple as possible just eyeliner and highlight . i put on my new air forces with crease guards and some gold jewelry . i gelled my hair up into a high low ponytail curly ponytail and left some strands in the front . its now 7:55 and school starts at 8:30 i just grabbed my purse , phone , bookbag and keys and went to the car. i put the heater on because its kinda chilly outside , i stopped at starbucks and got the group their favorites . we dont even come here often because we dont think its all that but whatever it was close to school . i got everyone's order and headed to school . 5 minutes later im sitting in the parking lot scared to come out but im already here so i just grabbed all my things and came out . 

as soon as i stepped out the car a lot of people where whispering and looking at me in the parking lot but i just continued walking to find the group . when i walked in the school i saw the group but there backs were faced to me , they were walking so i just went behind them . " i would get class alot faster if yall would walk the fuck up ." i said . " girl you act  like you cant walk the fuck arou-" meliyah turned around . " OMGGG Y/NNNN" meliyah exclaimed . " where do you see y/n at ?" kai said then we met eye to eye " OH Y/NNNN HIII" he came to give me a hug i put the stuff down on the table and they both gave me a hug . " yall if i turn around and she is not here i would fuck you up?" ale said , "just turn around dummy!" i said . he turned around and had the most shocked face ever. " woah y/n you look ..... different" ale said and gave me a hug. " so i got you guys starbucks because it was close. where is mattia and lelani?" i questioned . " oh lelani isnt here because she is sick and mattia went to the bathroom." kai explained . " okay i willl just go see lani after schoola and you guys hide me until mattia comes out . 

  5 minutes 

" hey guys , who got yall starbucks?" mattia asked , " my mom " ale said . im trying hard not to laugh right now only because i find everything funny. " and she didnt get me any?" mattia questioned. " nope" kai said . i walked out from behind them and said " they said you didnt deserve it so i drank it " i smiled . his face lit up and picked my up and twirled me around . " hi to you too mr.polibio" i smiled looking down on him . " you look different" he smiled at me , " yeah your ass is fatter" meliyah laughed . mattia looked at her , i gave mattia his food and drink and we all walked to class.