003

(Play song )

she hopped in the Uber on her way to her new house and neighborhood. she rode around and looked at all the beautiful trees and plants. she looked at all the places her and her new friends are gonna go and make the best memories. she smiled at her self knowing that she was gonna love her new life . she was already registered into Pacific valley high. Her car was already at home and ready for her to drive around in .

uber driver: this is your stop
y/n : thank you sir
uber driver : your welcome

she got out the Uber and took a deep breath while looking at her house . wow.

y/n : it's so beautiful

she looked around her neighborhood and it was really nice . she took the key from the mail box and went inside with all her bags . her boxes with the rest of her stuff were already their . 

she was so INLOVE  with her house

she was so INLOVE with her house . she couldn't even take in how big the house was . she loved the dark interior is was just perfect. it had enough space for her to do whatever she pleases. and her favorite part a big bathroom and closet. y/n never knew that she had to live alone but it's for the best .

after y/n got into the house she unpacked some stuff and started decorating . y/n changed and went to bed . she had a long day tomorrow. before she could go to bed she texted all her friends and her grandparents to say that she made it safely and posted a pic on insta.

  before she could go to bed she texted all her friends and her grandparents to say that she made it safely and posted a pic on insta

liked by ; user073929 and 10k others
y/n.hernandez : made it safely 🌃

comments >

user038837201: it looks so ..... peaceful

friends: we miss you 😪
  ^ i miss you too

y/n_fanpage : glad you made it safely queen 🥺
        ^ thank you ily 😘

user1083839: the view is pretty just like you 😩

user02837920: we love you , get some sleep
       ^ best believe i am 😴