043

i was in study hall scrolling through tiktok and instagram . my birthday is coming up in a few days and i have no idea what im gonna do . ill figure it out i always do . the bell rung ad i grabbed my bags and left to go to the cafeteria . 

" hey guys " i said exhaustedly .

" hey whats wrong ? " meliyah asked , " im just stuck because i dont know what to do for my birthday " i say . 

" we will figure something out bubs " mattia says to me and i smile . 

" so how was canada " lelani asked .

" mattia was being a crybaby the whole time " i laugh . " that was you okay " mattia said . " we went to a amusement park and we went on one of the smallest rides and mattia cried " i say causing everyone to laugh . 

" and you cried when we went on the ferris wheel so hush " mattia said and i roll my eyes and smack him " ow "

" but it was so fun , i visited my bestfriend since childhood and she is coming down for the break with her sister and my cousin " i say and smile of the though of us all together . 

" she was complaining about being tired when she wanted to pull all nighters " mattia added in . " okay mr.imnotafraidofrollercoasters" i roll my eyes .

" mattia has always been a pussy " alvaro says , " says the one who cant get a girlfriend " mattia said with an attitude . 

" at least he dont go a big ass head like you " ale butted in , " atleast i dont have big ass ears " mattia rolled his eyes.

" okay okay thats enough " kai says . thank you

" i wanna go shopping today " i say because i lack wardrobe and i wanna have something cute to wear for my birthday . 

" yes its been a while since we went to the mall " meliyah said . " okay meet up after school ?" i ask looking at everyone . 

" yes " katie says . 

_____

we were currently in the mall the boys and girls went seperate ways and we just shopped . we are in victorious secret looking at the lingerie . i saw this red lace set that i know i would love , i found my size and put it in my shopping bag . 

i walked around the store and picked up some more things and checked out . " are you guys done " i ask the rest of the girls . " yes we are lets go to zumiez" kaitie suggested . we went down the escalator to go back to the first floor and went in .

" meliyah these would look great on you " katie pick up a cropped graphic shirt . " it would " i say. " katie you got style " lelani says . 

i didnt really get anything from here , so i just waited for them to check out so we can go to other stores . i wonder what the boys are doing honestly . we walked out and went to other stores . 

" the boys said to meet up with them at the food court " meliya said . we walked to the food court and found the boys at a table . i sat next to mattia and he looked at me and smiled . " what" i questioned .

" nothing " he looked away still smiling . " you want to know what's in the bag , i know you " i said and i rolled my eyes and he smiled ever so widely . " yes , can i know pleaseeeeeee" he begged me but im not giving in . " no you can not" i said 

" uh fine ill wait " he said clearly with an attitude and he rolled his eyes harshly . " watch they are gonna get stuck back there" i said to him . 

" mattia your acting like a childish " meliyah says and i point my hand out basically saying ' thank you'

" whatever im gonna find out sooner or later " he says taking a sip of my smoothie and i look at him and smack him on the arm . " ow " 

" you have your own " i say still looking at him and he leans in and gives me a kiss .

my phone pinged and i looked it was a message from ' jessica<3' i smiled at the message and opened it .

jessica <3

jessica 

hey babes 

hey love whats up 

nothing , why tf didnt you tell 

me your 'boyfriend ' was famous

i didnt feel the need to duhh... ✋🏽

welp .... n e ways 

did  you figure out what your 

doing for your birthday 

nah and i know if you were here bitch

you would want to throw a party

my parties were always the best

and we never got caught either 

yess they were I .C.O.N.I.C

chile guess who texted me today

you dont even have to say it

what did he who shall not be named want?

he was talking about how he missed me 

and wanted us to get back together .

nawl baby that aint gone work

he pulls that on all his bitches 

his cheating ass .

right , like does he know ho hard 

it was for me to let that🥭... 

LMAOOO i see what you did

after typing my message i got one from mattia who im literrally sitting next to . " we are right next to each other " i say looking up . " soo i wanted to see my name " and he showed me mines in his phone .

" are you serious " i ask raising my eyebrows , " i mean its true " he said poking out his soft lips .