81

my baby 

can you check your mailbox please!?

um .... okay?

seen 7:34 a.m

-y/n 

i put on a robe over my clothes and my slippers and walked downstairs . i turned the lights on and grabbed my mailbox key. 

" surpriseeeee" mattia shouted as i opened the door . 

" omgggg mattia " i squealed and jumped on him . he wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled me in for a tight hug . 

" your back so early i wasnt supposed to pick you up until 11 " i said . 

" i know i wanted to surprise you a little earlier " he said and leaned in for a kiss . 

" mmm i missed this " i released from the kiss and moved his hair out his eyes . " did you get taller ?" 

" no your just short " he laughs and we walked inside . 

" can you please tell me about the trip " i asked . " and i want to know every detail "  

" well ... when we got there i went staright to sleep because i was really tired , we meet a couple of fans and had a q&a , almost got into a fight with mar , and came home " he explains and my eyes widen at one part . 

" you almost got into a fight?" i ask leaning my head to the side . " interesting" i scrunch up my nose a bit . 

he smiles at me , " your so cute you know that " . " but not as cute as me " 

" we are not about to do this again " i try to walk away and he pulls me on his lap . 

" yes we are , i haven't seen you in forever " he says and holds onto my waist . " ive missed you " 

" mattia you have only been gone for three days " i chuckle . " not forever " 

" it felt like forever " he sighed and put his hand on the v neck part of my shirt . 

he tugged on it a bit to reveal my chest area . he thinks he is smart but he is gonna have to try a lot harder than that .  

" mattia we are not having sex on the couch " i tell him and he groans . 

"why nottttt?" he whines . " it would be fun " 

" no mattia , the couch is to small and we have a bed upstairs " i remind him . " and the bed is more comfortable " 

" wait - pause , did you just say sex ?" he raises an eyebrow . 

" yes mattia , you fucking idiot " i roll my eyes . " now can you let go , your gonna stretch my shirt" 

" no and stop rolling your eyes before a give you a reason too " he comands . 

" woah when did you get so dominant ? " i chuckled . 

" ive always been dominant , you just never gave me a reason to be " he says . " but your bringing it out by not letting us have sex on the couch " 

" well that's to bad , I don't want all that shit on my couch we have a bed for a reason" i say getting off his lap . 

" fine we can have sex on the bed . anyways after our nap want to go meet up with the boys ?" he asked . 

" OUR nap ? you mean your nap and sure " i emphasize that our . " i just woke up and you want me to go back to sleep "