038

" so what are you doing for thanksgiving" alvaro  asked me while i drank my hot chocolate . " im going to canada" i say .

" with me because im the best boyfriend ever" mattia says nudging my shoulder . " dang no invite" ale says . 

" Ni siquiera me invitaste a la Dra. Entonces, ¿qué te hizo pensar que te iba a invitar?" i say looking at him .

" valid point valid point " he says and everyone laughs . i hug up on mattia and try to get warm from him again and its working . i lay my head on his legs and close my eyes . he looks down at me and gives me a kiss . he so cute .

everyone finished eating and we just went back to mattias house . " hola mrs.polibio" i say in my spanish accent . " hello beautiful " she walks over and gives me a hug . " hey guys " she says to the rest of the group and gives them hugs .

we walked in mattias room and i fall back on the couch . we all just chilled out then kai and alvaro started chasing each other and mattia cussed them out . 

i took my phone out and just scrolled through tiktok then i saw one of mattia dancing . 

" babe you got hips" i say looking at him supised because i never see him dance and he does well . " wait did you forget im half mexican " he says and i laugh .

" yes i did because you cant speak fluent spanish " i smile and everyone 'ooh' around .   he walks over to me and jumps on me  wrapping his fingers around my waist . " say it again i didnt hear you " he says ready o tickle me . 

" nope i dont remember saying anything" i lied and smiled . he laughed and kissed me on the lips . 

" please get a room" ale ask and throws a pillow at us . " do you realize your in my house in my room" he emphasize the word my .

______

" does it hurt " i ask katie . we are currently in my room doing our phycology homework talking about sex . thats such a weird word honestly . " it does at first but after it feels so good" katie says . " like im physically ready but mentally im not so sure."

" i know what you mean , your ready but when you think about it your not " katie says pin pointing exactly what i feel .

" have you and ale done it before " i ask curiosly and she nods her head . oh .

i want mines to be special and i dont want to rush mattia to do it with me . i dont want him to feel pressured .  " but what i can tell you is that shit will make you crave it more than usual " she says .

" god i dont know " i say falling back on my bed , " your such a virgin mary" she chuckles and i hit her on the back of her head . " ow "

" dont say virgin " i look at her and she gives me a ' what am i supposed to say look' then we just end up laughing . " just use protection " and we laugh even harder .

-------

liked by : mattiapolibio , alejandrosario, and 120k others

y/n.hernandez : sunshine on your coldest days 🌞

mattiapolibio : especially mines 💖

^ same to you baby 

username : UHHHH SHE IS SO PRETTY

username: it looks so sunny though

alejandrosario: the kicks are cleannnn 

^ yeah bruv there new

meliyah._ : my queen ✨

^ and your mine

username : y/n >>>>> kayla

liked by : cynthia

liked by : cynthia.parker , noty/n , aleonlyfans, and 2.3 k others

mattiaphobia : going to canada ... #baecation #canadavirgin #goingwithmygirlfriend 

noty/n : #yoursoannoying

username: why did cynthia like .....

username : what about the rest of the group ?

^ with their families 

hairlessmeliyah : bring me back a nephew 

^ noty/n : no❤️

username : on my way to canada right now 

________

as i know it me and mattia were in a uber on the way to the airport . my grandparents have no clue that im coming and that im bringing anyone . my grandparents are really cool but mean at the same time . you just have to play nice and get to know them . " your gonna have so much fun , i promise " i say to him 

" i know because i have you with me " he replied with a small smile and kissed me on my temple.

we walked to our gate to get on the plane and sat in our seats . " im so tired and cold" i say to mattia . " when are you never cold " he replies closing the overhead bin and sitting in his seat . 

" i like how you decided to match with me today " he looked at me with a sly smile . " if anything you tried to match with me " i return with an attitude being quiet because we are on a plane . 

" i still look better " flipping his invisble hair , " um no , you look good but not as good as me " i return the hair flip . " ok maybe you do , ill think about it " mattia say and we quietly laugh . 

he gives me an airpod and plays music . he sighs and raises the volume on the phone . " thats loud !" i say grabbing the phone and lowering the volume a little . " im going to sleep now " mattia says putting his head on my shoulder . " your so cute " i smile at him .