78

lover <3

lover <3

guess who just landeddddd bitcchhhh

LMFAOOOKHAKTSUL

lover <3

anyways i miss you already !!!

yeah yeah , how is the airport ?

lover <3

its literally like every other airport

well some airports are prettier than others

lover <3

its pretty but not like ours

not surprise ive never been to florida

seen 1:23 p.m.

+

- mattia

waking up with out y/n is one of the rarest things to even happen . i was currently in my hotel room with alejandro getting ready for our first event.

" dude , why didnt you tell me that you were getting her a promise ring ?" he asked , i smiled at the thought of it.

" i was but you and kairi dont know how to keep your mouth shut , especially when your excited" i tell him . " plus you were going to find out eventually "

" i didnt even think you could settle down " he says the same thing y/n said . " im in shock to be honest "

i rub my temples from a slight migraine and finish putting on my shirt . i was about to go to the bathroom but my phone rang .

incoming facetime from my baby  <3

answer  or decline

" good morning baby , how's the trip?" she yawns .

" it would be a lot better if you were here and i didn't have to share a room with ale" i sigh . " hey i heard that " ale yells from the bathroom .

" when are you coming back ?" she ask moving around in her bed . " stupid ass sheet "

" babe i just got here , you miss me already?" i smile . " but if you really wanted to know im coming back on the 1st of march "

she lets out a sigh of relief , " oh okay you'll be back faster than i know it " .

" so what are you gonna do today ?" i asked , i am pretty sure she will be going out with the girls.

" i might stay in today and watch marvel movies . " she bits her finger nails . " its only right "

i gasp , " without me? i dont even know who you are anymore " i get up from my bed and put on my shoes .

" maybe if you were here , you could have watched them with me " she smirks . " welp thats to bad "

" you are making it really hard for me to stay here !" i exclaim . " i will literally catch the first flight back tomorrow"

" aww lemme say hi to ale . " she ask , i pass the phone to him. as soon as i gave the phone away i became sad because i couldnt see y/n anymore .

" oye ,estupido como estas ? de todos modos , no me importa decir mattia que deje de llorar como un bebe y lo amo ." i hear her say . i understand what she said .