64

i woke up out of my sleep by hearing movement in the kitchen . i washed my face and brushed my teeth before going down . when i walked in the kitchen it was only jackson in there . 

" oh i didn't mean to wake you" he apologizes . 

" no no your fine " i replied while rubbing my eyes . i walked around the counter a grabbed some water for me and mattia . 

i sat at the counter finishing my water before going back to my room , i noticed from the bottom of the glass cup jackson was staring at me . 

" can i ask you something y/n ?" he asked polietly and i nod for him to continue . 

" are you hiding something from someone ?" he asked and i chocked on my water . when since did this man become a mind reader . 

" im sorry , i can just tell by your whole demeaner . your not as comfortable as you would be because its eating you up " he says . i blink a couple of times before saying anything because he is right . 

" i feel like i would hurt her if i do tell her " i reply back hoping i can get some advice from him . "just tell her , no matter what it is . if you don't tell her sooner it will break both you and her , and you can permanently lose that relationship " he suggest . 

i sat back in my chair and thought , he was right . i might as well tell her now then to wait and make it hurt more because i waited so long to tell her . 

" thank you , but when did all of a sudden you became a therapist ? " i laughed and he joined . "whenever i see a friend in need , my first thing to do is help them out " 

i nod and grabbed mattias water before heading back upstairs . as i walked in the room i saw mattia sitting up on the bed , on his phone if course . " goodmorning " 

" goodmorning , i got you some water " i climb back in bed giving him a kiss on the lips . " mmm thank you bubs" he releases from the kiss . 

" so what are we doing today " mattia asked me . i really didn't know what to do , but i guess we will figure it out . i just know as soon as i know my bestfriend is awake im gonna tell her . 

" i dont know , maybe we can go skating or something " i suggest and he nods . " babe you seem so tense whats up " he looks down from the tv at me . 

i let out a sigh because im really scared on what would happen if i lose my bestfriend . " im gonna tell jes about the accident today " i say and mattias eyes widen . 

" good , i thought you needed a massage or something " he shrugs . 

" waitttt my back is really sore - like -just around here " i say 

" oh really now " he chuckles and flips me over on my stomach . 

i took off my shirt and my bra so they are nit in the way . mattia gets up and grabs the baby oil of the dresser and pours it all on my back . i shiver because of how cold it is . i then begins to work his hands in ways that made me feel really good . 

" this feels nice " i groan . mattia plants kisses on my back while kneading his hands into my back . 

-

" hey jess can you let me in" i yelled from the door . it took her a while but she finally opened it up . " goodmorning" she says in a groggy way . i walk in a shut the door behind me . 

" how did you sleep " i asked her . 

" it couldve been better , but robert doesnt know how to stay on his side of the bed " she explains and when i tell you i chocked . 

" um excuse me ROBERT " i quipped . i was so shocked but im sure nothing happened between them . 

" yes robert , we didnt do anything , he just didnt want to be alone so i told him he could sleep with me " she reassured me but i didnt care what she wanted to do or who she wanted to do it with . 

" okay , anyways i came to talk to you about something " i gulped . i thought of ways how to word this with her and how she would react but all i can do is hope for the best . 

" so i didnt tell you exactly everything that happened while i was down here , so im going to tell you now . few months ago i got into an accident " i sighed and sadness grew on her face . 

" um , someone broke into my house and tried to kill me , i had a stab wound in my lower back and a broken foot . i still don't know who did it but they arrested him . i waited so long to tell you because i was scared that you might blame yourself for not being here to protect me and i didnt want you to think that you wouldve lost me . i know this isnt something you wanted to hear , especially right now and im so so sorry " i cried . 

we were both in tears but she didn't say nothing all she did was give me a hug. we sat there for a couple of seconds before she released from the hug . " look y/n , i know it was probably hard for you to figure a way how to tell me , but im glad that you did sooner . im sorry that it happened to you , but dont hide stuff like this from me again . i love you way too much " she says and hugs me one last time . 

" i love you too , but i still want to know how you and robert ended up in the same bed " i laughed while wiping my tears . she laughed along with me and hit me in my arm . 

telling her felt like a big relief off my chest , it felt like a burden but i got it lifted off of me . im glad that i didn't lose our friend ship. 

i told layla as well , she took it better than i thought .