59

*knock knock knock *

its currently 9:34 p.m. and the others have finally got here . i ran to the door and greeted everyone , who had their bags in their hand . 

" took yall long enough " i implied only because we were supposed to leave an hour ago . 

" sorry it was ales fault , he drives mad slow " meliyah said giving me a hug . 

before i let them in a stepped outside and closed the door . " hey its cold let us in " kairi wined . 

" shut up , anyways .... i havent told layla or jessica about my accident so if you guys can do me a favor and not bring it up . kai dont even think about arguing with me because your bestfriend tried already " i asked them and they all nod .

we all walked inside mattia was in the kitchen drinking water and layla and jessi were on the couch . i walked upstairs and grabbed me and mattias luggage and brought them back down . it was cold so everyone had on a jacket . 

" okay so who is riding with who ?" mattia asked grabbing my car keys . 

" me and ale want to ride with you guys " katie says . 

" i want to ride with alvaro " layla states and i choke on my water . 

" so basically ale , katie , jessica , me and y/n in one car and then alvaro , layla , robert , meliyah , roshaun , kai , and lelani in one " mattia says .

" all them people in one damn car , hell no . " kai complains .

" kai your always complaining about something " i stated and he rolls his eyes . 

i turn of all the lights and everyone walk out the house , the only lights visible are the driveway lights . 

" oh wait , is it okay if jackson come , i can just send him the address and he can meet us there" meliyah asked and i nod . 

i walked to the car while mattia put our bags in the trunk . i sit in the passanger seat and turn on the heater in the car . " jesus its so fucking cold " i shiver while mattia gets into the drivers seat .

" babe your always complaining about the cold " mattia says pushing the start engine ." beacuse it is what do you expect " i say crossing my arms . 

before the rest get in the car a grab my blanket from the backseat and wrap my self in while mattia looks at me . a small smile creeps on his face as he watches me get comfortable . 

" your so cute " he admires and kisses my cheek . 

everyone else finally gets in the car and gets settled in . the other car pulls out of the driveway and so do we . 

mattia connects his phone and doja cat so high started playing . 

( play song) 

mattia turns the radio as i lean back in my seat , he taps my shoulder and holds his hand out . i took my hand from under the blanket and held his hand . he gave it a tight squeeze and kissed it. when he held my hand i felt butterflies from it and i started to feel quezzy. the little things this man does to me causes me to feel things i haven't before. 

his love awakens my soul and it makes me want to reach for more . when im with him , its like im in heaven and nothing else matters to me . all i have ever wanted was someone like him in life and i got it . i feel like no matter where i go , we will always find our way back to each other . i love him so much and nothing truly made sense until he came in my life . 

" i love you " i admit to him causing a smile to form on his face . i look in the back of me to check on everyone else . jessica is practically asleep and katie and ale are on their phones . 

i turn back around and try to get some sleep . i close my eyes and try to drift away . 

" you get me so h-h-high , so high " ale sings only to sound like nails on a chalk bored waking up jessica . 

i turn down the radio and look back at him " bro what tf is wrong with you?" i asked 

" who sings this song ?" i questioned

" doja cat tf " he answers 

" exactly , leave it to her and stfu . no wonder you and kairi are friends " i roll my eyes causing mattia to laugh at the memory of kairi singing . 

" i should whoop your ass for even waking me up , but im gone leave that to katie " jessica says as she tries to go back to sleep . 

" man that was funny " mattia says with tears in his eyes and i give him a death stare . 

i hit his chest lightly and tell him to hush . " im sorry baby " he apologizes and leans to give me a kiss . i give him a few pecks on lips before the light changes .

i sit back in my chair and try to go to sleep again .  i drift away to deep sleep because i know we have a long night ahead of us . 

* entering dream * 

" mommy , daddy is attacking me , help me please" 

" oh really , where is daddy ?" 

" he is downstairs " 

i walk down stairs and out of no where mattia grabs me and hangs me over his shoulder. 

" mattia ... put ... me down " i laugh as mattia runs around the house with me . 

" you heard her daddy , the queen requested you to put her down and you must follow all of her orders " 

" neverrrrrrr" mattia drags out the r . 

he runs upstairs as our baby follows , he goes into our room and the baby follows . 

" can me and mommy have some alone time please ?" mattia ask . 

the baby rolls their eyes and walks out of the room closing the door . mattia puts me on the bed as he comes an lays on my stomach . i put my hand through his hair and he chuckles . 

" hey baby or babies , this is daddy and i cant wait to meet you . if your a girl your not allowed to have a boyfriend until your like 40. " he rubs and kisses my belly . 

" mattia , overprotective much " i laugh 

* leaving dream*