65

" mattia - stop you idiot " y/n squealed . i was tickling her because i was bored. " mattia i will - kick you- stopp" 

" no im bored , give me some attention " i begged . " okay lets go " 

i grabbed her off the bed and slung her over my shoulder . i was kicking and telling me to put her down but she didnt listen . before we could walk down the stairs i stopped . " mattia i swear to god your not going down the steps with me hanging from you like this " she pleaded . 

i continued to walk down the steps with her still attached to my shoulder . i walked in the kitchen where everyone else is . " can someone please tell him to put me down " 

" if you do everyone will be sleeping outside tonight " i vowed " she doesnt want to give me attention, this what she get " 

" mattia if you dont put me down in to seconds , you better find a way to suc-" she begins , i immediately put her down knowing what she was gonna say . 

" ok ok dang , that's mean " i blurted out . " you guys see what im talking about , she is being mean " 

" and your being annoying , but i still love you " she fixes her shirt and gives me a kiss.

" so what are we doing today ?" ale asked .  

" we can go skating or something and then later we can go in the hot tub " y/n says and we all nod in agreement . 

" how did you guys sleep ?" i asked the boys while the girls walked away into the living room . " i would have slept alot better if these motherfuckers weren't being so damn loud" jackson groaned . 

" no , that wasn't only me that was alejandro too . " kai explains . " don't even go there kairi , she shouldn't be even making all that noise with your shrimp  dick self " ale argued . 

" don't even go there , yours is small too " roshaun chimed and i laugh . " mattia what you laughing for ? yours is as small ass roberts " ale joked . 

" don't even do that , my man is not small " y/n declared . 

" y/n hush , we all know the smallest one here is alvaro " robert stated and everyone went quiet. " yall gone stop being mean to my friend , i will cut of all of yall dicks since yall want to complain" meliyah laughed . 

" if yall want to be a dick so bad just say that " lelani chimed and they all walked away again.  

" anyways , i like how everybody got some and i didn't " i complained . " didnt you just have sex in new york , that was like 4 days ago " alvaro guessed . 

" exactly honry ass mf " ale smacked his forehead and walked out the kitchen . 

" dude , just kick the ball right there " ale yelled in fustration "  you cant play for shit " 

" jackson your so ass dude " kai groaned " some one else needs to play for him " . 

" ouu lemme play , give me the controller jackson " y/n begs . she takes the controller from him and walks over to the couch , she was in the kitchen so everyone else took up space on the couch . i patted my lap for her to sit down and she did . 

" okay what team ?" she ask looking up and down from the tv to the controller . 

" you see the green one , yeah that one is us babe " i informed her and she nodded in response , " alright baby lets see how good of a player you are" i cheered . 

( 30 minutes later ) 

" broooo there is no way " kai groaned in frustration . " how the hell does she keep scoring " 

" maybe you just suck " meliyah laughs . " sorry thats not funny " 

" alright last round " i interjected and we unpause the game . 

y/n starts off with the ball and she passes it to mattia . eventually kairis team got ahold of the ball but lost it as soon as they were about to reach their goal . y/n gets the ball back , but ale kicks it away from her and to kairi . y/n got fustrated and ran to their goal , she kicked the ball away from their goal and to mattia . she runs back down to their goal and gets the ball back and kicks it straight in their goal.

" WOOOO LETS GO BABYYY" i jump up with y/n in my hand . " baby you just beat my record " 

" nope there is no way , she cant be that good " robert looks at the screen . " bro ale you just lost for the first time in like .... forever ." robert reminds him . " especially to a girl , damn bruh " roshaun chimes in . 

kairi was just sitting on the couch in shock that he got beat by a girl . " y/n where did you even learn how to play " he ask . " oh her older cousin , the one you met mattia , has always been teaching y/n how to play video games since she was a kid . her mom was actually upset because y/n never wanted to leave the house unless it  was for dance or to hang out  with me ." jessica explains . 

" thank you to him " i  smiled . " okay enough with the games lets get dressed for tonight ,im bored " meliyah suggested . 

everyone went into their own rooms . 

authors note                                                                                                                                                                           hey guys , im not gonna do the whole trip because i need some drama . honestly thank you guys for all  your support . i wouldnt be able to even upload if it wasnt for all of you guys voting and the few commenters , all of that matters to me . i hope all of you stay safe , wear your mask , eat and drink water .                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

you're my drug/ mattia polibioजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें