025

Monday @12:46p.m 

trigger warning - this scene contains harm , attempted murder , and robbery!

mattia pov

me , alvaro , and kai were in 3 period dreading for lunch to come . the teacher was boring us to death the whole class , all i could think about was seeing y/n . the last time i seen her was when she dropped me home after the party , she wasnt even in 1st period today so im hoping she is okay . cynthia got arrested , but she made bail. her parents moved back to canada and cynthia was not allowed to even step foot in new jersey. her parents talked to her and sent her to a private school , so i will never be able to see her again . thank god  

after being in my thoughts for a while , i heard the blurry faded sounds of the bell ringing . i got out of my seat and grabbed my stuff. the boys and i walked out of class and went to lunch hoping we would see y/n walk in with ale into the cafeteria . " hey have you guys seen y/n she wasnt in second period with me?" ale said kind of worried . where is y/n?  is all i could think about . " we thought she would be with you." kai exclaimed . i took my phone out and went to contacts and dialed her number , but it was going straight to voicemail . the rest of the boys tried calling but all they got was voicemail . " this isnt like y/n she would be here , and she would be answering our calls." ale said . " exactly." is all i could get out of my mouth . the fear , the sadness, the scariness those feelings just kept rushing in all at once and my first thought was to go to her . " im going to her house ." i said to the boys , i walked out of the cafeteria and heard footsteps behind me . " your not going without us , she is our bestfriend and we want to make sure that she is okay" kai said . we all got in the car i tried texting her but she wasnt responding. i drove over the speed limit and made it to her house. everyone rushed out of the car and went to the door , it was opened . ale and kai went in screaming her name . come on y/n where are you. everyone was screaming her name , we walked further in the house there was glass shattered everywhere , the flower pots were broken and there was dirt everywhere . my heart started racing and i couldnt think straight , i was having a panic attack. 

( play song)

 i ran upstairs and looked in her room i didnt see her and her room was perfectly fine. i walked in the bathroom . my.heart.dropped. please no ,please not her . there she was , her blue shirt almost purple from her blood , this cant be happening this has to be a nightmare . i slowly dropped to my knees and lifted her up and straddled her . i screamed at the top of my lungs with tears running down my face. " NOOO PLEASE " i heard footsteps running up the stair . " mattia what is it-" ale said coming into the bathroom . " omg no no no no please , does she have a pulse " i grabbed her wrist and she doesnt. " ale yelled in frustration while tugging on her hair . kai and alvaro came in . kai rushed over to y/n and had tears running down his face . " what the fuck ? who would do something like this?" ale said . alvaro called 911 and we tried to resuscitate her . we got a pulse and kai sighed with relief . " we heard the ambulance outside and they yelled from downstairs . " ill get them" alvaro rushed down stairs with tears in his eyes . this wouldnt have happened if i stayed with her . i should have never left her that night . this is all my fault . how am i supposed to tell meliyah and lelani . the ambulance came up and put her on the stretcher .  i got up from the bathroom floor and followed them downstairs and watched them put her in the back of the ambulance .  I couldnt grasp anything , my vision was blurry from my tears , and i felt weak . i had her blood all over my shirt ,i just broke down , kai came rushing over to me and hugged me " she's gonna be fine , look at me ." i looked uo at him , " she gonna make it okay , now get up ." he said . i got up and ale and alvaro ran and gave me a hug . one of the officers came up to us and asked questions. " okay , can we please get the victims name and age please " he said , " its y/n hernandez and she is 18 years old ." i replied . " may i ask how do you know her ." he asked suspicously . " um - he is her boyfriend and we are her brothers ." kai said noticing i was sturggling . " who is the owner of the house ?" the officer questioned . " she is" alavro said . " okay um you guys can meet us at the hospital and we will give you further information . 

we all went into the car and went to the hospital they were taking her . im praying to god that she is okay , she is gonna be alright. " this is bullshit , i hope whoever did this rots in fucking hell." alejandro said . but the only question everyone is still trying to figure out is who would do this? i was speeding to make it to the hospital . we got there in about 13 minutes and rushed inside .