037

- y/n 

thanksgiving is coming up and im not sure what im gonna do . everyone is probably gonna be gone out of town and busy with family and im gonna be stuck by myself . maybe a can go back to canada for a week and see my grandma and grandpa . 

" y/n did you hear me " ale asked 

" huh what im sorry " i said being distracted . " i asked what your doing for thanksgiving " ale said . thats the thing i don't know what i am doing . " um i dont know yet , maybe go back to suprise my grandma and grandpa and some old friends" i say thinking about it . 

" well im going to , the DR with my mama and papa because its tradition" ale said sounding annoyed . " lucky for you i have to go to cali to meet my dumb ass cousin who half of them i dont like " meliyah said . " well im gonna be here with my family because some of them are coming down " lelani said 

" mattia what are you gonna do " i asked concerned . " my mom didnt really want to do anything this year so im gonna be doing nothing " mattia replied . great . we were just on the group facetime trying to figure out everyone's plans . " welp i cant wait until its over , because my birthday is coming up" i said .

" oh shoot , december 16 right " meliyah said causing mattia to shoot his head up . " yup on a friday , i dont even know what im doing for that either , not like its a big deal any way " i say meaning it . 

" your birthday actually does mean something to us , and we will find something to do " lelani said . 

after a couple hours  we all hanged up and i thought about bringing mattia with me to canada . i just have to ask him , and i doubt his parents would even let him come with me . but its worth the ask . 

lover<3

hey babe !!!! 

lover <3 : helloooo!!!

so i was thinking .....

lover <3 : and what is it that your are thinking about? 

would you want to come with me to 

canada to surprise my grandparents ? 

lover <3 : i would ask my parents , highkey

might think they would say yes 

but who knows what they are thinking.

okay thank you thank you thank you

i hate you ! shut up

lover <3 : no , no you dont !  

goodnight babe 

lover <3 : goodnight tesero 

read at 10:23 p.m

_____

my hottie 🥵 

guess whose going to canada 

my hottie 🥵

THEY SAID YES!???!!!

nope 

jk jk