96

- mattia 

two weeks have gone by really fast . y/n and i held hands as we were walking into the doctors office. today was her 2 official ultrasound where she finds out the baby gender . we were both so excited and it was so overwhelming .

It was like a blur making it from the car to the room. We sat in the examination room waiting for the doctor to come in . i still held onto y/n hand as she sits in the chair .

" i love you" is all i could say over and over again. I kept telling her how happy i was which made her really emotional . her happiness made me want to cry , the pure radiation of joy i received from this woman is unbelievable.

her happiness was mine and im not even sure if i ever let her know that she means alot to me .

" i love you too mattia" she said back until the doctor walked into the room .

" you guys are so cute! It makes me so happy to see the love between expecting parents , especially so young , its really rare ." the doctor said .

" now shall we take a look" she says putting on her gloves .

She applied the cold looking gel on y/n's stomach before retrieving the tool to allow us to see the baby .

" and there you have it ladies and gentlemen , would you like to know the gender now , or do you want us to tell someone else ?" the doctor asked .

" we would like to tell someone else first" y/n exclaimed as i looked at the monitor .

" alrighty then just give me a name and number so i can call and let them know . would you like pictures of the examination?" the doctor asked .

" yes please !" y/n cried out of joy as we both looked at the screen .

The doctor walked out and we sat in silence .

" i'm in love already and i haven't even met you yet" I say . " mattia , your crying" y/n points out. 

 " babe you just love stating the obvious don't you" i chuckle and she laughs . " i know its a habit" she smiles .

" god i love you so much" i say pulling her in for a kiss. " i love you more than you will ever know"

the doctor finally came in and gave us our pictures . y/n got off of the examination table and pulled her shirt down . we walked out of the doctors office hand in hand with the greatest smiles on our face .

- alejandro 

" hello my beautiful parents" i said as y/n and mattia walked into my room . "hi ale" y/n smiled . mattia said hi as he flew back on my bed and y/n sat on the gaming chair .

" bitch dont break my bed" i yell at mattia .

kairi and alvaro burst into my room . " hey babymomma" they both say at the same time .

" we bought snacks" kai announced . i gives us a bag with food in it and lays down on top of mattia .

 " mattia bro you need to control your fans , they wont leave my comments asking why you and y/n aren't posting anymore ." i tell him .

" i lowkey forgot about social media and all that shit." y/n rolls her eyes .

kairi laughs , " bruh yall are gonna have to tell the people some day" .

" pfttt nope , tiktokroom is mad nosey." mattia shakes his head .

" i would say we can tell our spam , but them mfs be snitching . they are some lurking ass mfs in there and all they are gonna do is screenshot and send it to tiktok room" y/n says .