94

- lelani

" so the whole time she was pregnant ? and how tf did we not notice ?" meliyah asked . "this is all so ...."

" ale how did you even find out ?" i asked . " beacuse im pretty sure she would have told us before you "

" the night of the sleepover" he sighed . " she almost dropped the bowl of snacks , i was on my way to get water but i caught it . it shirt lifted a little and i saw it "

" im gonna be a aunty " i said . " i am not babysitting though"

" oh shut up , we dont even know if she is keeping the baby or not " katie chuckled.

" i need to go home . my head hurts from all of this " alvaro groans .

" alright , you guys have a good night please call me if anything comes up " kairi says holding onto my hand .

everyone waved goodbye and we went our separate ways. me and kairi walked into the car and sat in complete silence .

kairi let out a deep sigh , " my bestfriend is ... gonna be a dad" . " i knew something was gonna happen as soon as he left"

" im worried about them , but whatever their decision is we have to support them" i say . "we have to be with them through all of this and why? because we are their family not just their friends"

he didnt say anything . he just drove off and the whole car ride was just silent.

-

( 1 month later)

" no no no no no , ple-please be okay , ow fuck" i cried .

im currently sitting on my bathroom floor alone . blood stained my pants , thighs , and hands . i came to use the restroom , when i was watching my hands i felt a sharp pain in my stomach and something dripping down me leg . it was blood , i quickly sat on the floor and tried to grab my phone .

" come on come on , please pick up " i say as my phone rings . " mattia please answer the fuck- oww please "

i have been trying to call mattia for the past 10 minutes and he isnt answering .

" hello , hello , mattia why tf were you not - holy shit " i screamed on the other line .

" im sorry are you okay ?" he asked worriedly .

" something - is wrong with the baby , can you meet me at the hospital ?" i groaned .

" wait what do you mean ? im coming to your house right now " he rushed .

" mattia shut the fuck up , and do what i ask " i yell .

" okay okay im gonna call the others , please call me if anything " he said

i hung up and quickly called 911.

it took about 10 minutes for me to get to the hospital. 3 nurses rushed me into a room and all i could feel was sharp pain in my stomach . all i know is that my baby better be okay . i cried and cried and i couldnt see anything but the bright lights from the emergency room.

- mattia

me and the rest of the crew rushed into the hospital and asked for help .

" um we are here for y/n hernandez " kairi said stutteringly.

i shake my head as tears fall down my face , i cried all the way over here . i hope everything is okay with the baby and y/n .

" jesus christ what the fuck is taking so long?" ale groaned while his leg shaked .