88

- mattia

" MATTIA YOU BETTER TELL ME WHAT YOU DID TO Y/N OR I WILL HURT YOU " meliyah shouted as she stormed in my room. 

" woah woah calm down , what is your problem?" ale held her back . 

" mattia i swear to god " she yelled . " okay liyah calm down please and talk to us " kairi said . 

she took a few breathes before she started to talk again. what did i do ?

" y/n is no where to be found , she isnt in canada because i called her grandmother and jessica and she isnt there and ive tried calling but she isnt answering  " she explained . 

what the hell ? 

" WHAT ?" lelani yelled . " mattia do you have soemthing to do with this ?" 

" dude just tell them " kairi groaned . 

" im leaving tonight for three months " i said . 

" and why tf didnt you tell her ?" katie shouted . " you could have alteast a little human decency to tell her " 

i rubbed my face in fustration because im upset and sad all at the same time . i asked the boys to come over but some how the girls found out and they are over here now . 

" have you even tried to talk to her ?" lelani asked . " no " i said looking down. " wow , your pathetic " meliyah crossed her arms . 

my heart is beating fast and i feel like i cant breathe . 

" you should have told her when you first found out , you know she would have supported you no matter what . now guess what she is no where to be found and she doesn't even want to talk to any of us because she thinks we know ." lelani said raising her voice . 

i looked at the boys and tears formed in my eyes . i didnt want it to be like this . i should have just fucking talked to her and told her everything . i always have to mess things up .

" she broke up with me " i let out . 

" what ? no way " kairi said confused . " she did , i went through all her voice messages and she told me we were done , i didnt want it to be this way " i started crying even harder . 

" its okay man " ale pulled me into a hug . 

" you cant blame her , you act like you were leaving for a whole five years when your just leaving to go to some weak ass soccer bull shit for three months . you made it seem like you didnt love her . she was deeply inlove with you and you just ruined it for your self " katie explained . 

" im going to her house , yall have a nice life " meliyah said while walking out . 

" can yall atleast be fucking easy on him , obviously he feels bad and didnt even think about it " ale said agressivley . 

" you ! just shut it . your just as messed up as him for even hiding it and keeping it a secret from her anyways " katie pointed at him before walking out  with tears in her eyes . 

" ale im sorry man , i should have listened to you " i cried . 

" its okay bruh " 

- y/n pov 

today i decided to go back to my house . it felt really nice to have some alone time for once . nothing has changed much , its only been two weeks . i turned my phone off so no calls or text would come through . 

i packed all my things up and riley and just drove back home . 

(1hourlater) 

i pulled up to my driveway and saw three people at my front door . it looked like katie and the girls but mattia wasnt there . i shouldnt be blowing them off because they havent done anything to me . 

" y/n where tf have you been ?" meliyah said jumping ontop of me . " i just wanted to get away for a while " i said . " please call us next time and tell us your leaving , we were worried sick " lelani hugs me .

" i think its best for us to tell you this now " katie whispered . 

i looked at them confused and everyones facial expression just changed . i was kind of worried about mattia and his family even though he hasn't tried to talk to me yet . 

" mattia is gone " meliyah said looking down . 

" excuse me - wait - what do you mean gone ?" i asked trying to keep myself calm and relaxed . 

" he left to go to a soccer program for three months " katie added . 

" and he couldnt fucking tell me " i shouted . " i would have understood " 

i was on the verge , i hate him . 

tears flew down my cheek as i tried to collect myself but i couldnt . i felt weak tired and drained . it felt like someone just ripped my heart out of my bare chest . 

" why didnt he just fucking tell me ?" i cried . 

" why did you break up with him?" lelani asked me . " i didnt mean to , i used as a leverage so can at least talk to me " i explained . 

" its okay , look at me you will be fine " meliyah grabbed my chin . 

no i wont .

every time i think my life would get easier it doesnt . ive tried and tried to find happiness and i did . but he left , mattia was truly the only source of happiness that i had . 

i hate him 

i hate him 

he knows i have feelings to , right? that shit doesnt make any sense . if he would have told me i would understand because its his dream and very important to him .