90

-  y/n 

we finished watching the movie and everyone was ready to go to bed . i really wanted to tell the girls but i think im gonna wait . hopefully ale can keep his mouth shut . 

" goodnight you guys , im clocking out " i yawn as i walk upstairs to my room . 

i walk into my bedroom and hopped in my bed and went straight to sleep . 

- mattia 

i was currently packing my things for tomorrow , not gonna lie im gonna miss it here . i miss my friends and my family and i deserve to be with them right now .  

i walked over to my dresser and took out all my jackets and a piece of paper fell out .i picked it up and flipped it over it was a picture of me and y/n on valentines day . 

god i miss her , i just wish i wasn't so stupid and just told her . this is gonna hurt like hell , but i hope she can forgive me . 

i miss her smile , her touch , just everything about her ..... 

i put the picture inside of my phone case and put away the rest of my stuff . 

* knock knock * 

" hello" i say as i open the door and it was isabelle. 

" hey i just wanted to stop by and say thank you for being so nice to me and i hope you have a safe travel back . and i hope everything works out great with her " she says . 

" um who ?" i asked confusingly . 

" oh when you dropped me off , i saw a picture of you and her on your dash board , i believed i put it in your ... hoodie draw ." she says . 

" oh um thank you isabelle , and take care of yourself " i tell her before she walks off . 

i close my door and begin to finish packing . 

- y/n 

i jumped out of my sleep from laughing down stairs and loud snoring next to me . i looked to the left of me and saw meliyah knocked out cold with her mouth wide open . 

i quickly grabbed my phone off the dresser and took a picture . i got out of bed and changed my clothes to sweats and a big t-shirt . 

i walked downstairs and saw the boys making breakfast . 

" bestieeee good morning !" alvaro screamed running towards me . " be careful please " ale said loudly . 

" she just woke up " he said nervously and went back to doing what he was doing. " so what are we doing today ?" i asked then i remembered that mattia is coming back . 

"nevermind don't answer that " i sighed and walked to the living room. 

" damn can yall be any fucking quieter ?" meliyah yelled walking down the stairs . 

" oh shut the fuck up , i couldnt sleep with all that snoring you was doing " i said and everyone laughed . 

" why yall up so early ? and where yall going ?" she asked . 

kai was about to speak but i cut him off , " to pick up dick head from the airport " i rolled my eyes. 

" stop looking at me , i said what i said " i crossed my arms . 

" you good " alvaro asked and lelani couldn't help but laugh . " im more than good tf " 

" shut up you cant talk " ale said looking at my belly , surprisingly no one noticed . 

" fuck you ale , and get the hell out my kitchen " i said and everyone laughed . 

" bye y/n we love youuuuuu !" lelani shouted . " fuck you toooooo " i replied and they left . 

i walked back into my bedroom and just watched netflix . 

- kairi 

" can this bitch hurry up " lelani graoned tiredly as we sat outside of the airport waiting for mattia. 

it felt weird and excited at the same time because i haven't seen him in so long. " you shouldve stayed at the house " i said rolling my eyes . 

" dont get slick out  the mouth kairi " she snapped and i chuckled a bit . 

" oh shit there he is " alvaro pointed and we all ran to him . 

" MATTIAAA , WASSUP ASSHOLE " i jumped on him . " i missed you to shorty " he replied . 

" oh shit when did you get so tall ?" ale said and mattia flicked him off.

" not you looking hot and shit " alvaro complimented him . " i wonder what else changed ?" ale asked . 

" alot of things..." mattia smirked . 

" you fucking nasty " i gagged . 

we all turned around and noticed the girls were all on their phones . 

- mattia 

we walked over to the girls and they all looked pissed . 

" hey guys.." i said lowly . " oh fuck you " meliyah said coldly . " hello" lelani said rolling her eyes. now they are making me feel even worse . 

" im sorry " i said in a low tone . " yeah sure you are " katie said walking away. 

" you know what im not gonna be petty , we accept you apology but we are not the one you should be saying sorry too " meliyah sighs and walks away. 

- y/n 

i felt a cramp in my stomach as something moved in there . i left up my shirt and noticed little movings in my belly . it tickled like crazy and made me have to pee . 

the first thing that came to my mind was mattia ! i wonder if they even picked him up yet . well i dont care . i hope he looks musty so i can get over him . 

i got off the toliet and washed my hands until my phone started to ring i looked at the contact and it was ' ale<3' . 

- meliyah 

" yall better call her cause im not doing it " i grunt . " if i tell her she is gonna be pissed " lelani adds . " come on we all know that she still loves him , if she didnt she would have took down their pictures together through out the whole house " kai explained .

i look over and see mattia smiling  a little . 

" well that is very true " alvaro chuckles . " she just doesnt want to admit it " katie agrees . 

" when you left she wouldnt sleep , eat or talk to any of us . one day i was driving to lelanis house and saw her crying at your doorstep . i never said anything because she just wanted to be alone and never wanted to talk to any of us ." katie said in a sad tone . 

" you know she broke up with you just so you would try and talk to her " i said . " she didnt mean to but i think its to late now " i sighed . 

matti face turned red and he began to cry. 

" call her right now " he said in a serious tone . 

" im calling her " ale said dialing her number 

'