61

everyone was in the kitchen mixing the ingredients for their batch of cookies . i needed some eggs so i grabbed the two off the counter and cracked them in my bowl . i later came to realization that it was roshaun babies . 

" ayyooo who took my kids bruh " roshaun asked and i tried to hide my laugh . " was it you ?" he asked ale and he shook his head . he asked everyone in the room and made his way to me . " was it you..y/n" he ask . i look him dead in the face and tried not to laugh . 

" YOU MURDERER " roshaun yells . 

" im sorry i didnt ... know those - were your eggs bro " i struggle to say because of how bad im laughing . 

" no no your not sorry your a child murderer " roshaun put his finger in my face . mattia walks into the kitchen and looks at me and roshaun . " it was probably you too" he points to him .

" i didnt even do anything " mattia confesses .

" you killed my poor babies " roshaun shakes his head and mattia lets out a laugh i  havent even heard before . 

" babe what kind of fucking laugh - is that " i ask while im on the floor in tears . 

i got up and whiped my eyes until there was a knock at the door . i put the cookies in the oven and whiped my hands clean . 

" hello can i help you" i asked the boy . 

he was tall , like really tall and had dark brown hair . " im here for meliyah " he says . oh this is that jackson boy she has been talking about . " oh you must be jackson " i ask and he nods . 

i open the door wide enough for him to walk him . i lock the door back and yell for meliyah , she comes running to the door and jumps in his arms . 

" hi baby " jackson says .

" hi " meliyah replies and they kisses .

i gagged because i was still behind them and walked into the living room . " i got christmas gifts , where do i put them ?" jackson asked walking into the living room . " gimme ill put it up" meliyah takes the gifts and put them under our tree.

there was an awkward silence in the room while everyone gave jackson a look . i cant take this shit anymore . " jackson this is the group mattia , y/n , jessica , lelani , alejandro , kairi , layla , robert , rroshaun , katie , and alvaro . " meliyah introduces us . everyone said hi back and went to back to what they were doing . i heard a beep in the kitchen and it was the timer for the cookies . 

" oh guys the cookies gotta come out the oven" i tell them and we all walk to the kitchen . mattia gets the tray holder and takes them out of the oven . " mmmm they smell good " i cheered . 

mattia puts the tray on the counter and we let them sit there to cool . we walked back into the living room and sat on the couches . i sat on mattias lap and jessica sat next to robert . layla sat next to alvaro and you know the rest . 

" lets do karaoke bruh , I'm the god of karaoke" jessica gets up . " um no your not i am " i declared . " pfftt no , i am " ale bragged . 

" ale if anyone here had i singing competition with you , you would lose . remember what happened in the car on our way here ?" katie reminded him . " exactly now hush" she demands. 

" okay so we can do teams or solos " meliyah suggested . 

" im solo dolo " i interjected . 

" layla and i can go together " jessica announced. " jessica i swear to god if you make us lose i know something" layla hissed and jessica blew her off .

" babe you playing ?" meliyah questioned jackson and he nodded in response . " okay your on my team then" 

" me , and the boys  " mattia declared . " that leaves katie and lelani " 

" yeah we are whopping ass idc" lelani screeches . 

everyone picked out their song but i didnt because i had a song i have been working on so im going to sing that . 

- mattia and the boys : differences by ginuwine

- meliyah and jackson : adorn by miguel 

- katie and lelani : take care by drake and rihanna 

- jessica and layla : nights like this by kehlani 

" jessica and layla your first " i yell . i connect my phone to the bluetooth and gave them the microphones . 

the music started 

" you act like you need remindin tryna do it over back and rewind it , but all that glitters isnt gold i was blinded , shouldve never gave you my heart on consignment ." jessica sang . 

" and i cant believe the lies that i went for , thought you was mines but you decided to be with him though "

" you took my feelings and just threw em out the window , feels like its to hard to fall in love again , no " 

" on some nights like this shawty i can never think of us , ive been reminiscing , sippin , missin you , can you tell me whats with all this distant love" 

 " if i call would you pick it up " 

" on some nights like this , i just wanna text you but for what "

" you gone say you want me then go switch it up , you gone play with my emotions just because , no "