86

- y/n 

" GOOOO BABY " lelani yelled from the stands as everyone cheered on the boys . 

" wooo , bro and they said they were worried " meliyah said while clapping . " talking about they are gonna lose , they are mad good " 

we were at the boys last soccer game that they just won and it was crazy . they were kinda stuck in the begging but they got through it . they cheerleaders were loud and they brought out the school band . 

our school finally won the state title and beat every high school in jersey . 

" baby we won ! can you believe it ?" mattia ran over to me excitedly . " yes i can you did amazing" i say giving him a kiss . 

" eww your sweaty" i said as he tried to pick me up . 

" man this year has been great " ale said running past us to go to katie . 

" so what are we gonna do to celebrate ? im down for anything " kairi asked . 

" whatever you guys want to do , but me and my baby are going home " mattia said and i hit his chest . 

" guys dont listen to him , you guys figure something out and call us " i said . 

" yall better make up your mind fast - " katie said but she gets cut off by a buff looking man with a clipboard . 

" which one of you are mattia polibio ? " he asked . ive never seen this man in my life , he is probrably a coach from somewhere . 

at first mattia was confused then when he realized who it was he walked up to him . he turned around before walking away and i shrugged my shoulders . 

he smiled and nod and said it was fine . 

- mattia 

" hi im Coach Diaz from the Soccer University " the bald man said holding his hand out . " i have been watching your school games for a while and you play amazing . im here today to finally promote you to the University ." 

i was freaking out on the inside but i had to remain calm . 

" Thank you so much sir " i said . " omg this is a dream come true " 

" you will leave in two weeks to come to new york for our next game " he smiled . 

" omg thank you thank you thank you " i repeated and pulled the man in for a hug . i was about to walk away but i forgot to ask him one more thing . " quick question , how long will i be staying" 

" three months" the man replied . 

i was so excited for a minute until it hit me .... three months . that means i have to leave y/n and im not ready for that . 

i ran back to the rest of the group and walked right past y/n . 

" guys can i have a word with you ?" i asked the boys and we walked up to the bleachers . 

- kairi 

mattia looked so nervous and hurt about something but i couldn't tell what it was . we walked onto the bleachers and sat far up . 

" so um that guy i was just talking to promoted me to the soccer university in new york " he smiled a little bit . 

" bro thats fucking awesome " i said pulling him into a hug . " im proud of you dude " 

mattia didnt reply back he just let his head fall and tears fell on the bleachers . " why are you crying man ?" alvaro asked . 

" because i have to leave " he sniffled and a confused expression grew on my face . 

" what do you mean leave ?" i asked folding my eyebrows . " this doesnt make any sense " 

alejandro let out a sigh and shook his head , " he has to go to new york for three months for the soccer program . it says its required on the form . 

" three months wtf thats a long time " alvaro said and i nod in agreement . 

how am i gonna go without my bestfriend for three months and what about .... 

" y/n" i sighed and put my head down . 

i looked over my shoulder and seen y/n laughing and smiling with the rest of the girls. i pulled him into a deep hug and he couldnt help but to sob . 

" i love her man " he cries even harder , " i know i know " i replied while ale rubs his back . 

" i leave in two weeks " he says . " bro you gotta tell her" alvaro says and mattias head shoot up with fear in his eyes . 

" no i cant , im gonna hurt her " he says . " i dont want to see her like that again " 

" you gonna make it worse mattia " i tell him . " i said no kairi , its my decision to make " he says and i just nod . 

" im gonna go home " he says . " i need some time to think " 

" what are we suppose to tell her then " ale asked . " just tell her i had a family emergency and i love her " he says before getting up and walking away . 

" man " alvaro sighs and we walk back to the rest . 

- y/n 

i turn around to see the rest of the group walking back this way except that mattia isnt with them. 

" hey wheres mattia ?" i asked and they all looked at each other . 

" um he had an emergency and he said he loves you " kairi tells me . " hey everything is gonna be okay " 

" okay im trusting you , but im gonna go home " i give everyone a hug and walk to my car . 

why couldnt mattia just tell me himself ? he does all the time , why is it different this time . i would drive to his house but i think its best if i just wait till tomorrow.

im just gonna text him to make sure everything is okay with him and his family . 

lover <3

hey babe i hope everything is okay .

please call me if you need anything 

and i love you so much !

delivered